Albendazole 400mg, Ivermectin 6mg
ALBENDAZOLE 200 Mg, IVERMECTIN 1.5 Mg / 5 ML
Albendazole 200mg,Ivermectin 1.5mg
Ivermectin 12mg,Albendazole 400mg
Albendazole 400mg, Ivermectin 6mg Tablet (Singl...
Albendazole IP400 mg , Ivermectin IP6mg
Albendazole IP. 200mg , Ivermectin IP
Albendazole 400mg , Ivermectin 6mg
Albendazole (Micronised) 400mg, Ivermectin 12mg
B-Zed Plus Tablets
Albendazole 400mg, IVERMECTIN 6mg
Ivermectin Tablets 12mg
IVERMECTIN IP (VET)(...
IVERMECTIN IP (VET)(10mg/ml)-10ml
IVERMECTIN IP (VET)(10mg/ml)-50ml
IVERMECTIN IP (VET)...
IVERMECTIN IP (VET)(20mg/ml)-100ml
IVERMECTIN IP (VET) ...
Packing 10*3*1 tablets
Albendazole 200mg, Ivermectin 2mg
Ivermectin BP 10mg,Benzyl Alcohol IP 1.5% v/v
IVERT 12 Tablets
Ivermectin 12mg dispersible Tablet
Packing 20*1*4 Tablets
IVERT 6 TABLET
Packing 20*1*4 Tablets
ACCWORM PLUS TAB
Albendazole IP. 400mg + Ivermectin IP. 6mg (Pi...
Ivermectin Tablet Manufacturers in India | Ivermectin Manufacturing Companies
Ivermectin Manufacturers In India - Ivermectin is a parasite treatment that is used to treat head lice, ascariasis, trichuriasis, onchocerciasis, strongyloidiasis, and enterobiasis. If you are thinking of investing in the Ivermectin manufacturing business. Then PharmaHopers will help you in providing the right manufacturing companies..
Information about Ivermectin
- Ivermectin is a parasiticide that is used to treat parasitic disorders.
- It is FDA-approved for the treatment of parasite infections in humans. It operates by attaching to worm muscle and nerve cells, causing paralysis and death. This will cure your infection.
- Ivermectin oral tablet is available as both brand-name and generic medication. Ivermectin is also available as a cream and a lotion that you apply to your skin.
Uses of Ivermectin
- Ivermectin can also be used to treat a variety of other illnesses, including onchocerciasis, intestinal strongyloidiasis, and onchocerciasis or river blindness.
- Ivermectin oral pill is used to treat parasite infections of the intestine, skin, and eyes.
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID-19.
General Information about Ivermectin
- Generic Name: Ivermectin
- DrugBank Accession Number: DB00602
- Type: Small Molecule
- Groups: Approved, Investigational, Vet approved
- Synonyms: Ivermectin; Ivermectina; Ivermectine; Ivermectinum
- Drug class belongs to Anthelmintics
- Demodex Infestation
- Filariasis caused by Loa Loa
- Head Lice Infestation
- Plasmodium Infections
- Strongyloidiasis caused by Strongyloides Stercoralis Infection
How to use Ivermectin
- Ivermectin should never be taken in bigger doses or for longer than your doctor has prescribed. Please follow all of the instructions on your prescription label.
- Ivermectin should be taken on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal.
- Ivermectin is typically administered in a single dose.
- If you have a weakened immune system (due to disease or medication), you may need to take more than one dosage of ivermectin. Those with a weakened immune system may need to take this medication on a daily basis. Follow your doctor's advice.
- You may be required to produce frequent stool samples to ensure that this medicine is effective.
- Storing this medication at room temperature is recommended to keep it away from moisture and heat.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to ivermectin or if you have any other allergies before taking it.
- Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, particularly any liver problems, before using this drug.
- If you have traveled or lived in West or Central Africa, you may have been infected with parasites (such as Loa loa and African trypanosomiasis) that could interfere with ivermectin treatment. These effects are unlikely to have substantial (potentially deadly) impacts on the brain (such as encephalopathy).
- This medication may cause dizziness. If you drink alcohol or smoke marijuana, you may feel dizzy. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that requires attentiveness until you are sure you can do it safely. Consume alcoholic beverages in moderation.
- Any medication you take (including prescriptions, nonprescriptions, ayurvedic, and herbal products) should be disclosed to your doctor or dentist before surgery.
- If you have a compromised immune system (for example, as a result of HIV infection), you may require recurrent treatments with this medication. For more information, consult your doctor.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when absolutely required. Consult your doctor about the dangers and advantages.
- Ivermectin is excreted in breast milk. Though there have been no reports of danger to nursing infants, ask your doctor before breastfeeding.
- loss of appetite
- stomach pain or bloating
- uncontrollable shaking of a part of the body
- chest discomfort
Serious Side effects
- swelling of the eyes, ankles, face, arms, hands, feet, or lower legs
- joint pain and swelling
- rapid heartbeat
- eye pain, redness, or tearing
- swelling of the eye or eyelids
- abnormal sensation in the eyes
- blistering or peeling skin
Missed and Overdose Information
If you miss an Ivermectin dose, take it as soon as you remember. The next dose is approaching, so do not take a missed dose instead, take the scheduled dose. Do not double the dose to compensate for the missed one, as this may increase the likelihood of unwanted effects.
If you believe you have taken too much of this medication, call a poison control center or an emergency room right once.
Most Searched Terms On Ivermectin Tablets at PharmaHopers
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?