(86 Products available)
Tinidazole Manufacturers In India
Cipro Floxacin 500mg , Tinidazole 600mg
Ciprofloxacin 500mg, Tinidazole 600mg
NORFLOXACIN 1200 mg + TINIDAZOLE 1800 mg
Packing 10x4 Blister Box
Norfloxacin & Tinida...
With the endorsement of our skilled and talente...
Packing 8*4 bolus
Beta Gold Bolus
Ofloxacin 600mg, Tinidazole 1800mg Veterinary B...
Packing 1 Bolus
Sucralfate USP 7%w/w ,Tinidazole IP 1%, Povidon...
Tinidazole 600mg+ No...
Tinidazole 600mg, Norfloxacin 400mg
Ciprofloxacin Hyrdrochloride & Tinidazole B...
CIPROFLOXACIN HCL E...
CIPROFLOXACIN HCL EQ. TO CIPROFLOXACIN 500MG, ...
NORFLOXACIN 400 mg, TINIDAZOLE 600 mg
NORFLOXACIN 400 mg, TINIDAZOLE 600 mg
Tinidazole tablets IP 500 mg
Utrifresh PTC Bolus
Povidone Iodine Tinidazole Clotrimazole
Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride 500mg, Tinidazole 6...
Clotrimazole, Povidone Iodine, Tinidazole vagin...
Ciprofloxacin 500 mg, Tinidazole 600 mg
Ciprofloxin 500mg, Tinidazole 600mg
Norfloxacin 400mg, Tinidazole 600mg
CIPROFLOXACIN 500MG, TINIDAZOLE 600MG (ALU-ALU)
Oflox, Tinidazole (900 mg + 2700 mg)
YUVIFLOX -TZ Tablets
Ofloxacin I.P 200 mg, Tinidazole I.P 600 MG (B...
Ciproflxacin 500mg +...
Ciproflxacin 500mg, Tinidazole 600mg
Tinidazole + Clotrim...
Tinidazole, Clotrimazole I.P.
CEROFIN T Tablets
Ciprofloxacin 500 mg, Tinidazole 600mg tablets
Tinidazole Manufacturers in India | Tinidazole Tablet | Norfloxacin And Tinidazole Tablets
Tinidazole Manufacturers In India - During the forecast period, between 2021 and 2026, the global tinidazole market is expected to grow at a significant rate. The market is likely to rise throughout the projected horizon in 2021, with a stable pace of growth and increasing adoption of tactics by key players. If you are thinking to invest in the Tinidazole market then read the detailed information about Tinidazole in this article.
What is Tinidazole and how does it work?
- Tinidazole is an antibiotic that is used to treat several varieties of infections. It damages the DNA of bacteria and other microbes that cause illnesses.
- Trichomonas vaginalis, Entamoeba histolytica, and Giardia lamblia infections are all treated with this nitroimidazole antitrichomonal drug.
Uses of Tinidazole:
- Tinidazole is an antibiotic that is used to treat bacterial infections such as infections of the intestines and vaginal infections. Tinidazole is also prescribed for the treatment of several sexually transmitted diseases.
- Tinidazole is a drug that is used to treat giardiasis and amebiasis in adults and children over the age of three.
- Tinidazole can be used for a variety of uses not included in this pharmaceutical guide.
Associated Conditions includes:
- Bacterial Vaginosis (BV)
- Candidal Vulvovaginitis
- Mixed Vaginal Infections
- Nongonococcal urethritis
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)
- Trichomonas Vaginalis Infection
General Information about Tinidazole
- Generic Name : Tinidazole
- DrugBank Accession Number: DB00911
- Type: Small Molecule
- Groups: Approved, Investigational
- Synonyms: Timidazole ; Tinidazol ; Tinidazole ; Tinidazolum
- Dosage forms consist of oral tablets (250 mg; 500 mg)
- Drug class: Amebicides
Before Using Tinidazole
- If you are allergic to tinidazole, metronidazole (Flagyl), secnidazole (Solosec), or any other medications, notify your pharmacist.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of the prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you're using.
- If you have a yeast infection right now, if you're on dialysis (mechanical waste removal in people with kidney failure), or if you have or have ever had seizures or nervous system, blood, or liver illness, notify your doctor.
- You should be aware that this medicine may reduce male fertility. Consult your doctor about the hazards of tinidazole use.
- You should avoid drinking alcoholic beverages or using products containing alcohol or propylene glycol while taking this medication and for the next three days following. An upset stomach, stomach cramps, headaches, vomiting, sweating, and flushing are all possible side effects of alcohol with propylene glycol (redness of the face).
How should I take Tinidazole?
- Take with a meal.
- Only one dose is required to treat some illnesses. Pay attention to your doctor's directions.
- Shake the oral suspension before using (liquid). Use the supplied syringe or a dosage-measuring device to calculate a dose (not a kitchen spoon).
- Even if they have the same symptoms as you, do not give this medicine to another individual.
- If you're treating a sexually transmitted infection, make sure your sexual partner gets checked out as well.
- Even if your symptoms resolve rapidly, keep taking this medication. If you skip doses, your infection may become resistant to treatment. A viral infection cannot be treated with tinidazole (flu or a common cold).
- Any doctor who treats you should be aware that you are taking tinidazole.
- sharp, unpleasant metallic taste
- upset stomach
- loss of appetite
- stomach pain or cramps
- tiredness or weakness
- swelling of the lips, eyes, hands, face, throat, tongue, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- difficulty swallowing or breathing
Missed Dose and OverDose Information
- If you miss a Tinidazole dose, take it as soon as you remember it. If your next dose is approaching, omit the missed dose of your medication and take the next planned dose at the scheduled time. To make up for a missed dose of your medication, do not double the dose; this may raise the risk of experiencing negative effects.
- In case of overdose consult your doctor.
Most Searched Terms on Tinidazole Tablets
- Norfloxacin And Tinidazole Tablets
- Tinidazole Tablet
- Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole
- Norfloxacin Tinidazole
- Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole tablets
- Tab Tinidazole
- Tinidazole 500
- Norflox Tinidazole
- Ofloxacin Tinidazole
- Tinidazole Tablet 500mg
- Combikit of Fluconazole and Tinidazole Tablets
- Povidone Iodine Tinidazole and Sucralfate Ointment
- Tinidazole Syrup
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?