Teneligliptin 20mg, Metformin HCI. 500mg(PR)Tab...
Packing 10*10 Tablets
TENELIGLIPTIN HYDROBROMIDE HYDRATE 20mg, METFOR...
TENELIGLIPTIN 20mg, Metformin Hydrochloride 500mg
Teneligliptin Hydrobromide 20mg
TENELAB-M 500 Tablet...
Teneligliptin Hydrobromide 20mg, Metformin 500mg
TENELIGLIPTIN 20mg, METFORMIN 1000mg SR
TENELIGLIPTIN 20mg, METFORMIN 500mg SR
TELIZEN-M 1000 Table...
TENELIGLIPTIN 20mg, METFORMIN 1000mg
TELIZEN-M 500 Tablet...
TENELIGLIPTIN 20mg, METFORMIN 500mg
Teneligliptin Tablets 20 mg
T-20 M Tablets
Teneligliptin 20mg, Meftormin Hydrochloirde (ER...
DRTGLIP-M 1000 Table...
Metformin 1000 mg, Teneligliptin 20 mg
DR TGLIP-20 Tablets
TENELIGLIPTIN 20 MG
Teneligliptin 20mg Alu Alu Tablet
Teneligliptin 20mg with metformin 500mg Sr Alu ...
Teneligliptin 20mg ,Metformin HCl 500mg
DP-GLIP M Tablets
Teneligliptin 20 Mg, Metformin 500Mg
Teneligliptin 20 Mg
Teneligliptin Manufacturers In India | Teneligliptin Tablet Manufacturing Companies
Teneligliptin Manufacturers In India - Teneligliptin, a third-generation anti-diabetic medicine that upset the market with its affordability, has become the first chemical to be utilized in over 100 brands in less than two years, a sobering reminder of the march of lifestyle disorders like diabetes. This means that the demand is quite high when it comes to manufacturing Teneligliptin. If you are the one thinking of starting your own pharma business then this product can take you to heights.
We can help you in finding the best list of Teneligliptin Manufacturers In India. You can read further detailed information about Teneligliptin in this blog and contact us by filling the contact form or calling us. We will help you regarding your inquiries and by providing you the genuine Teneligliptin Manufacturing companies In India.
What is Teneligliptin and how it works?
Teneligliptin is a type of anti-diabetic drug. It's part of a class of drugs called dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors, or gliptins. Fasting and post-meal sugar levels are reduced as a result of this.
Uses of Teneligliptin
- Teneligliptin is a drug that is used to treat type 2 diabetes.
- It is used to enhance blood sugar management in persons with type 2 diabetes, allowing them to stay within a normal range, in conjunction with diet and exercise.
- The medicine is commonly used to treat maturity-onset diabetes, diabetes mellitus, and polycystic ovarian syndrome, or PCOS, in addition to type 2 diabetes.
- This drug should not be given to children.
- Generic Name is Teneligliptin
- DrugBank Accession Number: DB11950
- Background: Teneligliptin has been investigated for the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
- Type: Small Molecule
- Groups: Investigational
- Synonyms: Teneligliptin
Before using Teneligliptin:
- If you are allergic to Teneligliptin or any other drugs, tell your doctor before taking it.
- Furthermore, if administered under your doctor, patients with a history of severe hepatic impairment should use this drug.
- Unless there is no other option, this drug should not be used during pregnancy. If you're planning or suspect you're pregnant, call your doctor right away.
- Teneligliptin should not be used when breastfeeding because it can be released in breast milk and harm the baby.
- Your ability to drive may be harmed if your blood sugar is either low or too high. Drive or operate machinery with caution until you know how Teneligliptin affects you.
- When taking this medication, stay away from alcohol. There is no known interaction with alcohol. Before consuming this medicine dose, it is recommended that a person should speak with his/her doctor.
How to use Teneligliptin?
- Teneligliptin should be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Teneligliptin is typically used once a day, but the dosage varies by patient.
- The doctor will be able to provide you with more precise information about how much medicine you'll need for your specific ailment.
- It is possible to take the medication with or without food.
- Make sure you just take in the amount specified at the moment, not more or less.
- Adults are administered teneligliptin in doses of 20 mg once daily, with a maximum dose of 40 mg per day.
- Because the drug's metabolites are eliminated by renal and hepatic excretion, there is no need to adjust the dosage in individuals with renal impairment.
- Do not consume this medicine more or less than what your doctor has been prescribed.
- The person should not stop taking this medicine without first talking to his/her health care specialist.
Common Side Effects of Teneligliptin:
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Gastrointestinal symptoms
- Kidney problems
- Skin rashes
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Increased liver function tests, serum potassium, CPK levels, uric acid levels
Serious Side effects of Teneligliptin
- However, certain major side effects have been reported in rare circumstances. Teneligliptin can induce severe pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas), which can lead to death in some patients.
- Stop taking the medication and contact your doctor right away if you feel severe and persistent pain in your stomach area (abdomen).
- Heart failure can also be caused by teneligliptin. This indicates that the heart is unable to adequately pump blood; thus, tell your doctor if you have or have previously had cardiac issues before starting Teneligliptin.
- Additionally, problems with the kidneys should be explored with your doctor.
What if you miss or Overdose a dose of Teneligliptin?
If a person forgets to take a dose of your medicine, do so as soon as he remembers. If you forget until it is time for your next dose, omit the missing dose and return to your regular schedule. Teneligliptin should not be taken in two doses at the same time.
Unless you have any underlying issues, an occasional overdose may not be life-threatening (heart disease, kidney disease, etc.). In case of overdose, seek emergency attention or call your health care specialist.
- Your medicines may be harmed if they come into direct contact with heat, air, or light.
- The medicine must be kept in a secure location away from children and pets.
- Generally, the medicine should be maintained between 68°F and 77°F (20°C and 25°C) at room temperature.
Most Searched Terms
- Teneligliptin 20 mg
- Teneligliptin Tablets 20 mg
- Teneligliptin Tablet
- Tab Teneligliptin 20mg
- Teneligliptin and Metformin Hydrochloride
- Teneligliptin metformin
- Teneligliptin 20mg tablet
- Teneligliptin 20 mg and metformin Hydrochloride
- Teneligliptin 20mg price
- Teneligliptin m 500
- Teneligliptin 10 mg
- Teneligliptin Hydrobromide hydrate tablets 20 mg
- Teneligliptin brand name
- Teneligliptin 20 mg and metformin hydrochloride 500 mg
- Teneligliptin 20 mg and metformin hydrochloride 1000 mg
- Teneligliptin metformin brands in India
- Teneligliptin metformin 1000
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?