megaldrate, simethicone oral suspension
Magaldrate 400mg, Simethicone 20mg
Magaldrate 500mg. + Simethicone 25mg+ Sodium Al...
Simethicone 40mg.+Fennel Oil 0.0007 ml. +Dil Oi...
Magaldrate 400 mg, Simethicone 20 mg
SIMETHICONE 40 MG,DILL OIL( 0.005),FENNEL OIL (...
Magaldrate (Anhydrous) 400 mg + Simethicone 20m...
Simethicone 20mg, Magaldrate 480mg, Oxetacaine ...
Megaldrate400mg, Simethicone 20mg
Megaldrate 400 mg,Simethicone 20 mg Suspension
EACH 5 ML CONTAINS: MAGALDRATE I.P 480 MG,SIMET...
Megaldrate 400mg,Simethicone 20mg Suspension (S...
Dicyclomine Hydrochloride i.p. 10mgSimethicone ...
Packing 30 ML
Lactic Acid Bacillus Diastase(1:800) ,Papain , ...
Megaldrate 400mg , Simethicone 60mg
MAGALDRATE 400MG, SIMETHICONE 20MG/10ML
Megaldrate 400mg, Simethicone 20mg Oral Suspension
Precool Gel Suspensi...
Magaldrate 400mg, Simethicone 20mg/10ml (MINT F...
MAGALDRATE 400MG, SIMETHICONE 20MG
Magaldrate Anhydrous 400mg, Simethicone 20mg
Zeocid gel Suspensio...
Alumina,Magnesia & simethicone oral suspens...
Magaldrate400mg, Simethicone 20mg/5ml
Dried AluminumHydroxideGelIP 200mg, MagnesiumHy...
Simethicone Manufacturers In India | Simethicone Manufacturing Companies
Simethicone Manufacturers In India - Simethicone is used to reducing symptoms of excess gas, such as belching, bloating, and stomach/gut pressure/discomfort. If you're considering investing in the Simethicone market, check this article for more information on Simethicone.
What is Simethicone and how does it work?
- Simethicone is an anti-flatulence (anti-gas) medicine. It works by changing the surface tension of gas bubbles in the stomach and intestines, allowing them to break down and generate larger bubbles.
- Gas is thought to be removed more easily this manner by belching or passing flatus.
- In 1952, the FDA approved the use of simethicone.
Uses of Simethicone:
- Simethicone is used to reduce uncomfortable pressure in the stomach and intestines caused by excess gas. Simethicone is a type of silicone that can be used by babies, children, and adults.
- Simethicone can be used for a variety of other things not included in this pharmaceutical guide.
- Abdominal Cramping
- Abdominal Pain
- Abdominal distension
- Gastric Ulcer
- Hiatus Hernia
- Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Peptic Esophagitis
- Peptic Ulcer
- Reflux Acid
- Stomach ache
- Gastrointestinal cramping
- Gastrointestinal cramps caused by Gas
- Gastrointestinal spasms
- Stomach cramps
General Information about Simethicone
- Generic name: simethicone
- Dosage forms: oral capsule (125 mg; 180 mg; 250 mg); oral liquid (40 mg/0.6 mL); oral suspension (20 mg/0.3 mL); oral tablet (125 mg); oral tablet, chewable (125 mg; 80 mg)
- Drug class: Miscellaneous GI agents
- DrugBank Accession Number: DB09512
- Type: Small Molecule
- Groups: Approved
- Synonyms: Simeticona; Simeticone; Siméticone; Simeticonum
Before Using Simethicone
- If you are allergic to simethicone or have any other allergies, notify your doctor or pharmacist before taking it.
- Before taking this product, visit your doctor or pharmacist if you have any health concerns.
- Before taking this drug, tell your doctor if you are pregnant.
- This drug does not appear to transfer into breast milk.
- Phenylalanine may be present in the liquid form. If you have phenylketonuria, see your doctor before using this kind of simethicone (PKU).
How should I take Simethicone?
- Simethicone is most effective when taken after meals and before night.
- Chew the tablet properly before swallowing it.
- Carefully measure liquid medicine.
- To make swallowing simpler for an infant or toddler, Simethicone liquid drops can be blended with water, baby formula, or other liquids.
- When providing simethicone to a child, always follow the advice on the pharmaceutical label. If the child's gas symptoms do not improve after therapy with simethicone, contact your doctor.
- While using simethicone, you may need to follow a particular diet or increase your exercise. Follow your doctor's or dietitian's directions to the letter. To assist control your illness, learn which foods to eat and which to avoid.
For gas relief, take 40-125 mg four times a day, after meals and before bedtime. For use in tiny children, the drops can be combined with water, infant formula, or other liquids.
- Loose stools
- Nausea and vomiting
- Dry mouth
Missed Dose and OverDose Information
- You may not be on a dosage regimen because simethicone is used as needed. If it's almost time for your next dose of simethicone, skip any missed simethicone dose. Do not combine two dosages of simethicone at once.
- Seek emergency medical help.
Most Searched Terms
- aluminum magnesium and simethicone oral suspension ip
- aluminum magnesium and simethicone
- aluminum magnesium and simethicone chewable tablets
- magaldrate and simethicone
- simethicone drug
- magaldrate and simethicone oral suspension
- magaldrate and simethicone oral suspension usp
- simethicone india
- simethicone emulsion
- magaldrate simethicone and oxetacaine suspension
- simethicone drops
- loperamide simethicone
- simethicone emulsion msds
- aluminum hydroxide simethicone
- loperamide simethicone tablets
- dill oil fennel oil with simethicone drops
- aluminum mag hydroxide simethicone
- dill oil fennel oil with simethicone
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?