AFDERM MX Cream
Ofloxacin , Ornidazole, Terbinafine Hydrochlor...
Ofloxacin0.3%, Ornidazole2%, Terbinafine1%, Clo...
TOPCIN OZ CREAM
Ofloxacin Ornidazole TerbinafineHydrochloride C...
OFLOXACIN 200MG, ORNIDAZOLE 500MG
OFLOXACIN 200MG + ORNIDAZOLE 500MG
Ofloxacin 200mg. + Ornidazole 500mg.
Ofloxacin 200 mg, Ornidazole 500 mg
OCRON-OZ Oral Suspen...
Ofloxacin 50 mg, Ornidazole 125mg /60ml Suspension
Ofloxacin 200mg + Ornidazole 500mg
ACTOFLOX FORTE Suspe...
Ofloxacin Ornidazole Racecadotril
Ofloxacin 50mg, Ornidazole 125mg
Ofloxacin 200mg, Ornidazole 500mg
Rinflox Plus Cream
Ofloxacin 0.75% w/w, Ornidazole 2% w/w,Terbinaf...
Packing 15 gm
Ofloxacin 200mg, Ornidazole 500mg
Ofloxacin 200mg,Ornidazole 500 mg
OFLOXACIN 200mg, ORNIDAZOLE 500mg
ITROCONAZOLE, OFLOXACIN, ORNIDAZOLE,CLOBETASOL
Ofloxacin Ip 200 Mg,Ornidazole 500 Mg (Alu-Alu)
Ofloxacin 200mg,Ornidazole 500mg
Ofloxacin 200mg, Ornidazole 500mg , Lactic acid...
Ofloxacin 200mg,Ornidazole 500mg
OFLOXACIN 200MG,ORNIDAZOLE 500M
CLODEL- OT Cream
Oﬂoxacin 0.75%, Ornidazole 2.0%, Terbinaﬁne 1.0...
Ornidazole Manufacturers In India | Ofloxacin Ornidazole Tablet Manufacturing Companies
Ornidazole Manufacturers In India - Ornidazole Tablet is an antibiotic that aids in the fight against bacterial and parasitic illnesses. It treats infections of the vaginal tract, brain, heart, liver, stomach, intestines, lungs, and skin. If you're considering investing in the Ornidazole market, check this article for more information on Ornidazole.
What is Ornidazole and how does it work?
- Ornidazole is a member of the nitroimidazole class of antibacterial drugs, which are generally used to treat infections caused by protozoans and bacteria.
- Ornidazole is only toxic to bacteria that don't need oxygen to survive.
- This medicine kills microbes by entering their cells and producing damaging chemicals in areas where oxygen is scarce. It damages the DNA of germs (protozoans and bacteria that live without oxygen) and kills them.
Uses of Ornidazole:
- Amebiasis: This drug is used to treat infections of the intestine caused by the protozoan Entamoeba histolytica. Loose stools, cramping, and stomach ache are the most common symptoms. The parasites can potentially spread to other organs, causing abscesses and other problems.
- Amoebic dysentery is a medication that is used to treat severe diarrhea with blood, stomach pain and cramps, fatigue, and gut edema. It is primarily caused by infections produced by diverse amoeba strains.
- Giardiasis: This drug is used to treat intestinal infections caused by the protozoan Giardia lamblia. Diarrhea, fever, weariness, and foul-smelling stool are all symptoms.
- Trichomoniasis: This medication is used to treat sexually transmitted diseases caused by the strain of Trichomonas vaginalis. Women experience the majority of the symptoms, which include abnormal and foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- Bacterial Vaginosis is a medication that is used to treat bacterial overgrowth in the vaginal area. The odd and foul-smelling discharge is a symptom.
- Anaerobic bacterial infections: This medication is also used to treat anaerobic bacterial infections in organs such as the liver, respiratory tract, heart, and bones.
- Surgical prophylaxis: This medication is also used to reduce the risk of infection during surgical treatment.
General Information about Ornidazole
- Generic Name: Ornidazole
- DrugBank Accession Number: DB13026
- Type: Small Molecule
- Groups: Investigational
Before Using Ornidazole
- Please tell your doctor if you have any allergies (to these antibiotics), renal or liver problems before starting Ornidazole.
- Self-medication with Ornidazole can develop to antibiotic resistance, which is when medications cease to work against certain bacterial infections.
- Only if the benefit to you outweighs the risk to the foetus will your doctor prescribe this prescription. Please seek medical advice.
- It's unclear whether it enters the mother's milk. If you are breastfeeding, you should tell your doctor before starting this therapy.
- If you're taking Ornidazole, you should avoid drinking alcohol because it can make you dizzy.
- Ornidazolecan make you dizzy and cause vision difficulties, so drive safely.
- It is not suggested for children to use.
How should I take Ornidazole?
- ORNIDAZOLE can be taken with or without food. Do not chew, break, or crush the tablet; it should be consumed whole with water.
- The injection version of ORNIDAZOLE must be administered by a healthcare professional; do not self-administer.
- Depending on your condition and the severity of the illness, the dose and duration of ORNIDAZOLE may differ. Also, even if you feel better, it is recommended that you finish the course of treatment since ORNIDAZOLE contains antibiotics, and stopping it in the middle may result in a more serious illness that will stop responding to the antibiotic (antibiotic resistance).
- Amoebic Dysentery: Adults should take 1.5 mg once a day for three days. Alternatively, for people weighing more than 60 kg, take 1 g every three days. 40 mg/kg per day for children.
- Giardiasis: Adults: Take 1-1.5g in one dose for 1-2 days.; 30-40 mg/kg per day for children.
- Adults with Trichomoniasis: 1.5 g once or 0.5 g twice a day for 5 days. Treat sexual partners in the same way.
- Adults with amoebiasis should take 0.5 g twice a day for 5-10 days; 25 mg/kg as a single dosage for 5-10 days in children.
- Amoebic liver abscess and severe amoebic diarrhea: Adult: 0.5-1 g infusion at first, then 0.5 g every 12 hours for 3-6 days.; 20-30 mg/kg body weight per day for children.
- Bacterial infections in anaerobic environments: Adults: Start with 0.5-1 g, then gradually increase to 1 g daily in a single dose or in divided doses for 5.10 days. Infusions will be used to administer the doses. As soon as feasible, replace with 500 mg orally every 12 hours.; 10 mg/kg every 12 hours for 5-10 days for children.
- Preventing anaerobic bacterial infections after surgery: Adults: 1 g IV 30 minutes before to operation.
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Change in pulse rate
- Abdominal pain
- Fever with chills
- Difficulty in breathing
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Shaking of the hands or feet
- Skin rash and itching
- Red spots on skin
Missed Dose and OverDose Information
- Take Ornidazole as soon as possible if you miss an Ornidazole dosage. However, if your next dose of Ornidazole is approaching, skip the missing dose and return to your regular schedule. Do not take two Ornidazole doses.
- In the event of an Ornidazole overdose, seek emergency medical attention or contact a doctor.
Most Searched Terms
- ofloxacin and ornidazole tablets
- ofloxacin & ornidazole tablets
- ofloxacin ornidazole
- ornidazole tablet
- ornidazole gel
- ofloxacin ornidazole itraconazole & clobetasol propionate cream
- itraconazole ofloxacin ornidazole & clobetasol propionate cream
- itraconazole ofloxacin ornidazole clobetasol propionate cream
- ornidazole 500 mg
- povidone iodine & ornidazole ointment
- povidone iodine and ornidazole ointment
- tab ornidazole
- inj ornidazole
- ofloxacin and ornidazole syrup
- tab ofloxacin and ornidazole
- tablet ofloxacin and ornidazole
- levofloxacin ornidazole
- ofloxacin ornidazole syrup
- ornidazole 500
- ornidazole and ofloxacin tablets
- ofloxacin & ornidazole suspension
- ofloxacin and ornidazole suspension
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?