CategoriesNutraceuticals Supplement & ProductAnti DiabeticAnti InfectivesAnti MalarialsAnti NeoplasticsBlood RelatedCardiacDermaGastro IntestinalGynaecologicalHormonesNeuro CnsOphthalOphthal OtologicalsOthersOtologicalsPain AnalgesicsRespiratorySex Stimulants RejuvenatorsStomatologicalsUrologyVaccinesVitamins Minerals NutrientsAyurvedic & Herbal MoleculesVeterinary Molecules
EMFLOX-NT Dry Syrup
Ofloxacin 50mg, Nitazoxanide 100mg
Packing 60 ml
Oflxacin, Nitazoxanide 125mg
Packing 30 ml
Nitazoxanide Tablets & Oral Suspension Manufacturers in India
Nitazoxanide Manufacturers In India - Nitazoxanide is used to treating diarrhea caused by the parasites Cryptosporidium or Giardia in adults and children over the age of one year. When diarrhea lasts longer than 7 days, Protozoa are suspected. So, at PharmaHopers you can find several manufacturing companies for Nitazoxanide. Feel free to contact us now.
Information about Nitazoxanide
- Nitazoxanide is an antiparasitic drug.
- It prevents the creation of certain molecules and compounds that are required for the parasite's energy metabolism and growth.
- This medicine is available on market in the form of tablets and suspension.
Uses of Nitazoxanide
- Nitazoxanide is used to treat Giardia or Cryptosporidium diarrhea. These symptoms are sometimes referred to as "traveler's diarrhea." Nitazoxanide is prescribed for adults and children over the age of one.
- The medicine may also be used for uses other than those specified in this drug guide.
General Information about Nitazoxanide
- Generic Name: Nitazoxanide
- DrugBank Accession Number: DB00507
- Type: Small Molecule
- Groups: Approved, Investigational, Vet approved
- Synonyms: Nitaxozanid; Nitaxozanide; Nitazoxanida; Nitazoxanide; Nitazoxanidum
- Dosage forms consist of oral powder for reconstitution (100 mg/5 mL); oral tablet (500 mg)
- Drug class includes Amebicides
- Diarrhea caused by Cryptosporidium parvum
- Diarrhea caused by Giardia lamblia
How to use Nitazoxanide
- Please follow all of the instructions on your prescription label. Take this medication in greater or lesser dosages or for a longer period of time than suggested.
- Nitazoxanide should be taken with food.
- Nitazoxanide is typically given every 12 hours for three days. Pay close attention to your doctor's dosing instructions.
- Just before measuring a dose, thoroughly shake the oral suspension (liquid). Use the accompanying dosing syringe or a Specific dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup to measure liquid medicine. If you do not have dose-measuring equipment, get one from your pharmacist.
- Nitazoxanide should be stored at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Be sure to tightly close the bottle whenever it's not in use. After 7 days, discard any unused liquid.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to nitazoxanide or if you have any other allergies before taking it. This product may contain inactive chemicals that cause allergic reactions or other complications. For more information, consult your pharmacist.
- Inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, particularly if you have: a compromised immune system (such as HIV infection).
- This medication's liquid version contains sugar. If you have diabetes, proceed with caution. For more information about the safe use of this product, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Only take this medicine if it is clearly necessary while pregnant. Consult your doctor about the dangers and advantages.
- It is uncertain whether this medicine is excreted in breast milk. Before breastfeeding, consult your doctor.
- Stomach pain
- Hair loss
Missed and Overdose Information
- Keep taking the medication until the course is finished, even if you begin to feel better. Not taking it may increase your chances of further infection.
- The dose of this medicine should be taken as soon as possible if you miss a dose. Nevertheless, if your next dose is approaching, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Please do not take two doses at once.
Most Searched Terms
- Nitazoxanide 500
- nitazoxanide oral suspension
- nitazoxanide tablets
- nitazoxanide 500 mg
- nitazoxanide dosage
- nitazoxanide 500 mg tablet
- nitazoxanide dose
- nitazoxanide brand name
- nitazoxanide dispersible tablets
- cryptosporidium treatment nitazoxanide
- nitazoxanide suspension
- nitazoxanide 100 mg 5ml oral suspension
- nitazoxanide price
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?