Netilmicin 300 mg inj
Packing 3 ML
Netilmicin Sulfate Injection U.S.P
Packing 1*3 ml
Netilmicin Sulphate Injection IP
Packing 3 ml
NETILMICIN sulfate 25MG
Packing 1 ml
NETILMICIN sulfate 50MG
Packing 1 ml
Netilmicin Sulphate ...
Netilmicin Sulphate 10mg/ml , 25mg/ml , 50mg/ml...
Netilmicin Manufacturers In India | Netilmicin Tablet, Injection, Eye Drops Manufacturing Companies
Netilmicin Manufacturers In India - The aminoglycoside netilmicin is used to treat a wide variety of infections throughout the body.
Information about Netilmicin Injection
- Netilmicin is a semisynthetic 1-N-ethyl derivative of sisomycin, an aminoglycoside antibiotic similar to gentamicin but with reduced toxicity to the ears and kidneys.
- By attaching to the bacterial 30S ribosomal subunit and interfering with mRNA binding and the acceptor tRNA site, netilmicin suppresses protein synthesis in sensitive organisms.
- The exact mechanism of netilmicin bactericidal action is unknown. Antibiotic Netilmicin is a drug that is used to treat infections.
- It prevents bacteria from developing by preventing the production of crucial proteins that bacteria require to function.
Uses of Netilmicin Tablets
- Netilmicin is used to treat gonorrhea, which is a sexually transmitted bacterial infection caused by the bacteria Neisseria gonorrhea.
- Netilmicin is used to treat significant bacterial infections of the digestive system (stomach and intestine), skin and soft tissues, bone and joints, urinary tract (kidneys, bladder, ureters, or urethra), and others.
- After surgery, this medication is also used to prevent bacterial infections.
General Information about Netilmicin Tablets
- Generic Name : Netilmicin
- DrugBank Accession Number: DB00955
- Type: Small Molecule
- Groups: Approved, Investigational
- Synonyms: 1-N-Ethylsisomicin; Netilmicin; Netilmycin
- Biliary tract infection
- Eye Infections
- Gastrointestinal Tract Infections
- Kidney infection
- Obstetric infection
- Ocular Inflammation
- Post Operative Eye inflammation
- Pulmonary Infections
- Surgical Site Infections
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Ocular bacterial infections
How to use Netilmicin Injection
- Netilmicin is safe if taken according to your doctor's instructions for dosage and duration. Do not miss any doses of Netilmicin and follow the directions given by the doctor exactly. Netilmicin was given by your doctor to treat your infection and alleviate your symptoms.
- Even if you feel better, do not miss any doses and complete the entire course of treatment. Stopping it too soon without consulting the doctor may cause the infection to return and become more difficult to cure.
- It's delivered as a shot into a muscle or a drip (infusion) into a vein.
- Netilmicin should only be given under the supervision of a skilled healthcare professional or a doctor, and should never be given to a child. Your doctor will choose the dose based on the disease you are being treated for. To get the most out of Netilmicin, strictly follow your doctor's instructions.
- If you are allergic to netilmicin, you should avoid using it. Netilmicin may produce dizziness, so use caution when driving or doing anything else that demands concentration.
- While using this drug, your doctor may order regular blood, urine, or hearing tests.
- Before and during therapy with this medicine, your doctor will make sure you're sufficiently hydrated.
- If you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of the face or lips, or difficulty breathing, stop taking Netilmicin and contact your doctor right once.
- Visual disturbances
- Hearing impairment
- Nausea and vomiting
- Kidney impairment
Other Important Information
- Overdosing on Netilmicin can increase the risk of side effects. When your symptoms become more severe during treatment, please consult your doctor for a re-evaluation.
- Make sure the container or pack this medicine came in is tightly closed. Be sure to follow the instructions listed on the pack or label. If you do not need the medication, dispose of it. Be careful that pets, children, and other people do not consume the medication.
- As Netilmicin is administered by a healthcare professional in a hospital or clinic setting, it is unlikely that a missed dose will occur.
Most Searched Terms on Netilmicin Injection, Tablet & Eye drops
- netilmicin injection
- netilmicin tablet
- netilmicin oral dose
- netilmicin sulfate
- netilmicin 300 mg injection
- inj netilmicin 100mg
- netilmicin brands in india
- netilmicin sulphate
- netilmicin eye drops
- inj netilmicin 300
- inj netilmicin 300 mg
- netilmicin 1mg
- netilmicin brand name
- netilmicin injection 1mg
- netilmicin injection 300
- netilmicin injection 300 price
- netilmicin injection brands
- netilmicin injection brands in india
- netilmicin injection ip
- netilmicin injection price
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?