GLIMEPIRIDE IP 1MGMETFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE IP 50...
Glimepiride2mg, Pioglitazone Hcl15mg , Metformi...
Glimepiride 2mg, Metformin HCl 500mg
Glimepiride 1mg, Metformin HCl 500mg
SUGAR CONTROL Table...
Glimepiride 1mg, Metformin 500mg
PGM-2 Tablets ...
Pioglitazone15mg, Glimepiride2mg , Metformin Hc...
PANMET-SR2 Tablets ...
Glimepiride 2mg, Metformin Hcl 500mg (SR) Doubl...
PANMET-SR-1 Tablets ...
Glimepiride 1mg, Metformin Hcl 500mg (SR) Doubl...
SUGAR CONTROL-P Tabl...
Glimepiride1mg, Pioglitazone 15mg, Metformin 500mg
Glimepiride IP1mg, Metformin HCLIP 500mg (SR)
GlimepirideIP 2mg, Metformin HCLIP 1000mg(SR)
Glimepiride IP2mg, PioglitazoneHCL IP 15mg ,Met...
Glimepiride2mg, Metformin Hydrochloride500mg
Glimepiride1mg, Metformin Hydrochloride500mg
GLIMEPIRIDE-2MG,METFORMIN HCl-500MG & VOGLI...
Glimepiride stimulates the insulin release from...
Packing 10x10 Blister
ALGLIM GPM Tablets
GLIMEPIRIDE, PIOGLITAZONE, METFORMIN
Glimepiride And Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets
Bilayered Tablet of Metformine(SR) 500mg, Glime...
Bilayered Tablet of Metformine(SR) 500mg, Glime...
Glymon G1 Tablets
Glimepiride – 1 mg, Metformin (SR)500 mg
Packing 10*10 Blister
Glimepiride 1mg / 2m...
Glimepiride 1mg /2mg
Metformin Hydrochloride I,P.500mg, Glimepiride ...
GLIMEPIRIDE 2mg, METFORMIN 500mg, PIO 15mg
Glimepiride Manufacturers In India | Glimepiride Tablets Manufacturing Companies
Glimepiride Manufacturers In India - Looking for GMP and FDA approves Glimepiride Manufacturers In India. Here we have the Best company which manufactures high-quality Glimepiride. Contact us for further information regarding the same. We can help you in finding the best options according to your queries. We have given the details about Glimepiride. You can read the blog and make your choice easier.
What is Glimepiride?
Glimepiride is an oral diabetes medicine prescribed by doctors to treat type 2 diabetes. Sulfonylureas are a type of medication that includes glimepiride.
Sulfonylureas increase the quantity of insulin produced by the pancreas. Insulin reduces blood sugar levels by allowing the body to store more glucose in its cells. Glimepiride is not recommended for the treatment of type 1 diabetes.
What is Glimepiride used for?
- Diabetes Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Coma (in DM Type II)
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis (in DM Type II)
- It is not recommended for the treatment of type 1 diabetes.
- The generic name is glimepiride (glye MEP ir ide)
- Dosage forms consist of the oral tablets (1 mg; 2 mg; 4 mg)
- Drug Class: Sulfonylureas
- DrugBank Accession Number: DB00222
- Type: Small Molecule
- Groups: Approved
- Synonyms: Glimepiride; Glimepiridum, Glimepirida; Glimépiride;
What is the dosage for glimepiride?
- Your doctor will give you a personalized dose of glimepiride based on periodic blood sugar levels, just like with other diabetic medications.
- A doctor will usually give a patient a starting dose of 1 or 2 mg orally once a day with breakfast or the first major meal of the day.
- Based on blood sugar response, the dose can be increased by 1-2 mg every 1-2 weeks up to a maximum of 8 mg once daily.
Before you start taking glimepiride
- Some people should avoid taking glimepiride. Tell your doctor if you've ever had an allergic response to glimepiride or any other medicine, or if you have diabetic ketoacidosis to ensure it's safe for you.
- If you have severe kidney or liver illness, heart disease, or a glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency, tell your doctor (G6PD).
- If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, follow your doctor's instructions for using this medicine.
Glimepiride-like medications have caused severe hypoglycemia in newborns whose moms took them near the time of delivery. If you're using glimepiride while pregnant, you should stop taking it at least two weeks before the due date.
- If your baby displays signs of hypoglycemia while you're taking glimepiride and you're breastfeeding, call your doctor (extreme drowsiness, feeding problems, mottled skin, blue lips, feeling cold or jittery, or having a seizure).
- Glimepiride is not recommended for anyone under the age of 18.
- Inquire with your doctor about the safe consumption of alcoholic beverages while on glimepiride. Glimepiride's negative effects can be exacerbated by alcohol.
How should I take glimepiride?
- Read all drug guides carefully.
- Glimepiride is typically taken once a day, with breakfast or the first substantial meal. Pay attention to your doctor's directions. Glimepiride should be taken with a full glass of water.
- Take glimepiride at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
- Your doctor will most likely begin you on a low dose of glimepiride and progressively raise it if necessary.
- Glimepiride may not regulate your blood sugar as well as it did at the start of your treatment if you take it for a long period.
- Your doctor may alter your medication's dose as needed to ensure that it is working properly for you.
At any point during your therapy, tell your doctor how you're feeling and if your blood sugar test results have been higher or lower than normal.
- Glimepiride is simply one component of a comprehensive treatment plan that may include involving diet, exercise, weight management, blood sugar testing, and specialized medical attention.
- Glimepiride tablets are available in dosages of 1 mg, 2 mg, 3 mg, and 4 mg.
- The number of tablets you should take will be determined by your doctor. To make up for your daily dose, you may need to take 1 or 2 pills.
- Adults should start with 1mg once a day as a starting dose. Your doctor may gradually increase your dose over a few weeks or months, up to a daily dose of 4mg.
- Glimepiride is started at 1 mg per day for people who are at risk of low blood sugar levels. If necessary, the doctor will progressively increase the dose. Low blood sugar levels should be reduced as a result of these progressive increases.
- The daily maximum dose is 8mg.
What happens if I miss or overdose?
Take the dose of the drug as soon as possible, but if the next dose of your medicine is approaching, avoid the missed dose of your medication. Do not combine two dosages of the medication at once.
The amount of glimepiride that might cause an overdose varies depending on the individual.
Extreme weakness, confusion, tremors, sweating, fast heart rate, difficulty speaking, nausea, vomiting, rapid breathing, fainting, and seizure are all symptoms of severe hypoglycemia (convulsions).
An overdose of glimepiride can result in life-threatening hypoglycemia. Contact your doctor.
Glimepiride common side effects
- dizziness, weakness;
- low blood sugar.
- feeling sick (nausea) or indigestion
- For a brief period of time, your vision may also be impacted. This is common when you first start your treatment because your blood sugar levels fluctuate.
Serious side effects
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- light-colored stools
- dark urine
- pain in the above right part of the abdomen
- unusual bruising or bleeding
- sore throat
- Keep this, as well as all other medications, out of the reach of children and dogs.
- Never share your medications with others, and only use this drug for the purpose for which it was provided.
- Keep all of your doctor's and laboratory appointments.
- To determine your reaction to glimepiride, your fasting blood sugar levels and glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c) should be evaluated on a regular basis.
- Your doctor may propose some lab tests to check your response to glimepiride.
- To ensure that you receive the correct treatment in the event of an emergency, you should always wear a diabetic identity bracelet.
Most Searched Terms on Glimepiride Tablets
- Glimepiride Tablets
- Glimepiride Tablets IP 1mg
- Glimepiride Tablets IP 2mg
- Glimepiride 2mg
- Glimepiride Metformin
- Tab Glimepiride
- Glimepiride Pioglitazone metformin Hydrochloride tablets
- Glimepiride 1 mg tablet
- Glimepiride Metformin Hydrochloride tablets
- tab Glimepiride 1 mg
- Glimepiride 2 mg tablet
- Glimepiride 2mg price
- Glimepiride m2
- Glimepiride 1 mg metformin 500 mg
- Glimepiride Metformin combination pill
- Glimepiride 0.5 mg
- Glimepiride Sustained release tablets
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?