Empagliflozin 10mg/25mg Tablets
Empagliflozin Manufacturers In India | Empagliflozin Tablets Manufacturing Company
Empagliflozin Manufacturers In India -Empagliflozin is an antihyperglycaemic drug that has been licensed for the treatment of adults with type 2 diabetes (T2D) in the EU, India, the United States, and Japan, among other countries. During the projected period, between 2021 and 2027, the global market for Empagliflozin is expected to grow at a significant rate.
COVID-19 sickness began to spread over the world at the beginning of 2021, affecting almost all industries save the pharmaceutical industry. Empagliflozin industries have been greatly in profit nowadays. We have the best list of Empagliflozin Manufacturers In India. Contact us for more details.
Further, we have listed the proper details of our product Empagliflozin. You can read the details and come back to us about your queries regarding Empagliflozin Manufacturers In India.
What is Empagliflozin?
Empagliflozin is a highly specific and powerful sodium-glucose cotransporter2 (SGLT2) inhibitor that works by blocking glucose reabsorption in the kidney. This increases glucose excretion through the urine and lowers plasma glucose levels.
Empagliflozin, like other members of its class, has a low inherent risk of hypoglycemia as a result of its insulin-independent mechanism of action, allowing it to be used as a monotherapy or as part of combination therapy with other antidiabetic agents with complementary modes of action to improve glycemic control in T2D patients.
Uses of Empagliflozin?
- In persons with type 2 diabetes, empagliflozin is used in combination with diet and exercise, as well as other drugs, to lower blood sugar levels.
- Empagliflozin is also used to lower the risk of stroke, heart attack, and death in persons with type 2 diabetes who also have heart or blood vessel disease.
- This drug isn't meant to be used to treat type 1 diabetes.
- This medication guide does not cover all possible uses for empagliflozin.
- Jardiance isn't designed to help with weight loss or blood pressure control, although it can help with both. It's part of a therapy plan that includes things like exercise, diet, and specific medical attention.
- Lower the risk of cardiovascular death in persons with type 2 diabetes and heart disease
- Generic Name is Empagliflozin (EM pa gli FLOE zin)
- DrugBank Accession Number: DB09038
- Type: Small Molecule
- Groups: Approved
- Synonyms: Empagliflozina; Empagliflozin; Empagliflozine; Empagliflozinum
- Dosage forms consist of oral tablet (10 mg; 25 mg)
- Drug class: SGLT-2 inhibitors
- Trade name: Jardiance
- Manafacturer: Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly Diabetes
Before using Empagliflozin?
- If you have an allergy to empagliflozin, any other drugs, or any of the substances in empagliflozin tablets, notify your doctor.
- Other prescription and nonprescription drugs, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take should be disclosed to your health care provider.
- If you are on dialysis and have or have had had kidney or liver illness, your doctor should be aware of this. He might advise you to avoid using empagliflozin.
- If you often consume significant amounts of alcohol in a short period of time (binge drinking) or are on a low sodium diet, tell your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had urinary tract infections or urination issues, heart failure, pancreatic disease, including pancreatitis (pancreas swelling), low blood pressure, high cholesterol, or have had pancreas surgery, yeast infections in the vaginal area, or liver disease.
- If you're a man, notify your doctor if you've never had your scrotum circumcised. Tell your doctor if you're eating less as a result of sickness, surgery, or a change in your diet, or if you're unable to eat or drink normally due to nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or dehydration from too much sun.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, notify your doctor. While taking empagliflozin, you should not breastfeed. Call your doctor if you become pregnant while taking empagliflozin.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking empagliflozin if you are having surgery, including dental surgery.
- Alcohol can cause blood sugar levels to fluctuate. Consult your doctor about the safe consumption of alcoholic beverages while on canagliflozin.
- When you rise up too rapidly from a lying position, empagliflozin might induce dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting. Call your doctor if you have this issue. When you initially start taking empagliflozin, this condition is more common. To avoid this problem, slowly get out of bed, resting your feet on the floor for a few minutes before getting up.
- If you get sick, develop an infection or fever, suffer extraordinary stress, or are wounded, consult your doctor. These disorders can have an impact on your blood sugar levels and the amount of empagliflozin you require.
How should I take Empagliflozin?
- Read your medication label carefully and follow all of the advice on it.
- Your doctor sometimes may adjust the dose on timely basis. Follow the medication's instructions to the letter.
Empagliflozin can be taken with or without food.
- Empagliflozin is a drug that is taken orally once a day in the morning.
- Your blood sugar will need to be tested frequently, and you may need to test your urine for ketones.
- Ketoacidosis is a potentially fatal side effect of empagliflozin (too much acid in the blood). If a urine test reveals ketones in your urine, even if your blood sugar is normal, consult your doctor.
- Certain medical tests may be affected by this medication. Tell every doctor you see that you're taking empagliflozin.
Dosage of Empagliflozin
- The medicine is usually administered in 10mg increments, with a maximum dose of 25mg. This medicine can be consumed with or without feeds.
- It's just taken once a day, in the morning.
- While your doctor may adjust your dose to ensure you obtain the optimum outcomes, you should not take Jardiance in doses that are higher or lower than those prescribed by your doctor.
Common Side Effects of Empagliflozin
- urinary tract infections, with symptoms such as Burning while peeing, urinating more frequently, and cloudy urine
- vaginal yeast infections, with symptoms such as itching, discomfort, and pain while urinating
- urinating a lot, including at night
- increased thirst
Serious side effects of Empagliflozin
- genital infection – like itching, pain, or a rash
- Increased cholesterol
- Feeling tired
- regular, urgent, burning, or painful urination
- urine that is red, pink, cloudy, or brown
- pelvic or back pain
- (in women) vaginal odor, white or yellowish vaginal discharge, or vaginal itching
- (in men) itching, redness, or swelling of the penis; foul-smelling discharge from the penis; rash on the penis; or pain in the skin around the penis
- feeling exhausted, nervous, or uncomfortable; along with a fever and discomfort, tenderness, redness, and swelling of the genitals or the area between the genitals and the rectum
- flu-like symptoms
Most Searched Terms
- Empagliflozin Tablets
- Empagliflozin 25 mg tablet
- Empagliflozin 10 mg
- Empagliflozin brands in India
- Empagliflozin 10 mg tablet
- Empagliflozin 25 brand in India
- Fixed Dose Combination Of Empagliflozin And Linagliptin Tablets
- Tab Empagliflozin
- Empagliflozin Linagliptin
- Empagliflozin tablets jardiance 25mg
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?