CategoriesNutraceuticals Supplement & ProductAnti DiabeticAnti InfectivesAnti MalarialsAnti NeoplasticsBlood RelatedCardiacDermaGastro IntestinalGynaecologicalHormonesNeuro CnsOphthalOphthal OtologicalsOthersOtologicalsPain AnalgesicsRespiratorySex Stimulants RejuvenatorsStomatologicalsUrologyVaccinesVitamins Minerals NutrientsAyurvedic & Herbal MoleculesVeterinary Molecules
Novidap -5 Tablets
Dapagliflozin 5 mg
DAPAGLIFLOZIN TABLETS 10 MG
Dapagliflozin Propanediol Monohydrate 5mg Tablets
Dapagliflozin Propanediol Monohydrate 10mg Tablets
Hitlon 5 Tablets
Dapagliflozin 5mg Tablets
Hitlon 10 Tablets
Dapagliflozin 10mg Tablets
INTRODUCTION Dapaglifozin 10mg Tablet is u...
Depagin M 10-500
INTRODUCTIONDapaglifozin 10mg Tablet is used al...
JUSTDAPA-M 10/500 Ta...
DAPAGLIFLOZIN 10MG, METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE 500MG
JUSTDAPA-M 10/1000 T...
DAPAGLIFLOZIN 10MG, METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE 1000MG
Dapagliflozin 10 mg, Metformin Hydrochloride (E...
Packing 10x10 Alu Alu
DAPAGLIFLOZIN 10 MG
Dapagliflozin, metformin Hydrochloride (SR) Tab...
Dapagliflozin 10mg, Metformin 500mg (ER)
Packing 10x10 ALU_ALU
DIFLOZIN 10 TAB
DIFLOZIN M TAB
DAPAGLIFLOZIN & METFORMIN TAB
Dapagliflozin and metformin combination is used...
AVAILABLE FOR THIRD PARTY AND PCD
DAPACIA - 5 TABLETS
DAPAGLIFLOZIN 5 MG
Packing 10*10 Alu-Alu
Dapagliflozin Tablets 10mg
Dapagliflozin Manufacturers In India | Dapagliflozin Tablets Manufacturing Companies
Dapagliflozin Manufacturers In India - Want to invest your time and money in Pharma Business. We can help you with each and every query of yours. Nowadays due to the increase in the demand of diabetic patients in India, Dapagliflozin demand also increasing. Send us your query by writing to us on the contact form given on our site. We will help you in finding the best and genuine companies who manufacture Dapagliflozin. We have the best list of Dapagliflozin Manufacturers In India from which you can choose from.
For more details about Dapagliflozin, you can read the blog given below.
What is Dapagliflozin?
Dapagliflozin is an oral diabetic drug that helps to regulate blood sugar levels by assisting the kidneys in removing glucose from the bloodstream and excreting it in the urine. Dapagliflozin is a sodium-glucose cotransporter 2 inhibitor that assists the kidneys in removing glucose from the bloodstream.
Uses of Dapagliflozin:
- Dapagliflozin is a drug that is used in combination with diet and exercise to help people with type 2 diabetes control their blood sugar levels. It is not recommended for patients who are dealing with type 1 diabetes.
- For an inpatient who is suffering from type 2 diabetes and heart disease, dapagliflozin medicine is also used to reduce the chance of needing to go to the hospital for heart failure.
- In individuals with type 2 diabetes and heart disease, the medication is also used to reduce the risk of mortality from a heart attack, stroke, or heart failure.
- Reduce the risk of heart failure hospitalization or cardiovascular death in persons who have a low ejection fraction (EF)
- Dapagliflozin can be used for a variety of other diseases that aren't covered in this medication guide given.
- The drug is also used to reduce the likelihood of being admitted to the hospital and dying from heart and blood vessel problems.
- Although the medicine aids in weight loss, it also increases the risk of vaginal thrush and urinary tract infections.
General Information about Dapagliflozin:
- Generic name is dapagliflozin (DAP a gli FLOE zin)
- Dosage forms consist of oral tablets (10 mg; 5 mg)
- Drug class: SGLT-2 inhibitors
- Brand Names: Edistride, Farxiga, Forxiga, Qtern, Qternmet, Xigduo
- Generic Name: Dapagliflozin
- DrugBank Accession Number: DB06292
- Type: Small Molecule
- Groups: Approved
- Synonyms: Dapagliflozin, Dapagliflozina
- Type of Medicine: Antidiabetic medicine
- Available as: Tablet
Before taking Dapagliflozin:
- It is not safe to use during pregnancy because it may harm the unborn child. If the woman is pregnant or planning to become pregnant, speak with her doctor. To control your sugar, look for a more dependable alternative therapy.
- Dapagliflozin does not transfer into mother breast milk, hence it is not suggested during nursing. If you're breastfeeding, talk to her doctor before continuing this treatment.
- There is a risk of low blood sugar levels if you take Dapagliflozin with other anti-diabetic medications. You may feel dizzy, confused, and sweat more than usual.
- If your kidneys or liver are causing you trouble contact your health care specialist.
- If you have low blood pressure, pancreas difficulties, such as surgery, or are dehydrated; If you have heart or blood vessel disorders you should go to your doctor.
- You have diabetic ketoacidosis (excess 'ketone bodies' in your urine or blood) as determined by tests.
- If the patient has a history of urinary tract infections then he/she has to consult her doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to dapagliflozin or if you have any other allergies before taking it.
- In diabetic people, alcohol may produce a drop in blood glucose levels. Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages.
How should I take dapagliflozin?
- Read your medication label carefully and follow all of the advice on it. Your health care specialist may adjust your medicine dose from time to time.
- Dapagliflozin is a pill that needs to be swallowed.
- This medicine is normally given once daily in the morning, with or without food, as advised by your doctor. The dosage is determined by your medical condition and treatment response. It is not a good idea to stop taking dapagliflozin without first visiting your doctor.
- If you've been prescribed a dapagliflozin and metformin combination tablet, take one tablet twice a day. Take the tablet after a meal or with a snack to lessen the likelihood of an upset stomach.
- The standard dose is one 10 mg tablet once daily, however, some people may be requested to start with a 5 mg dose.
- If you have low blood sugar, you may feel excessively hungry, dizzy, irritable, confused, nervous, or unsteady (hypoglycemia). To quickly correct hypoglycemia, eat or drink sugar-related substances.
- Blood sugar levels can be influenced by stress, illness, surgery, exercise, alcohol consumption, and meal skipping. You must refrain from taking dapagliflozin for at least 3 days before surgery.
- Diet, exercise, weight control, and specific medical care may all be part of your treatment plan.
Common Side Effects of dapagliflozin:
- genital yeast infection;
- urinating more than usual; or
- sore throat
- runny or stuffy nose.
- Infection of your penis or vagina
- Back pain
- frequent urination
- Changes in the amount of cholesterol or red blood cells in your blood
Serious Side effects of dapagliflozin:
- little or no urination;
- dehydration symptoms
- kidney problems
- signs of a bladder infection
- Severe allergic reaction.
- Serious urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Fournier’s gangrene (necrotizing fasciitis of the perineum).
Overdose or misses the dose of Dapagliflozin
An overdose of dapagliflozin can cause dehydration, nausea, vomiting, and fever. Low blood sugar can manifest itself in a variety of ways, including tremors, slurred speech, and fainting. Infections of the urinary tract are common. Seek emergency medical help right away.
Take this drug as soon as possible if you miss a dose. If your next dose is approaching, skip the missed dose and return to your regular dosing plan. Do not take two doses at the same time.
- Remember to keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and only use this medication as directed.
- Never exceed the recommended dosage. If you think you or someone else may have taken an overdose of this medication, go to your nearest hospital's accident and emergency department. Even if the container is empty, take it with you.
Most Searched Terms
- Dapagliflozin 10 mg
- Dapagliflozin tablets
- Dapagliflozin 5 mg
- Dapagliflozin tablets 10 mg
- Dapagliflozin 10mg tablets
- Dapagliflozin Metformin
- Dapagliflozin Brand Name
- Tab Dapagliflozin
- Dapagliflozin 5mg brands in India
- Dapagliflozin Metformin Brands in India
- Tab Dapagliflozin 10 mg
- Dapagliflozin 10 mg price
- Dapagliflozin Propanediol monohydrate
- Dapagliflozin Tablets Price in India
- Dapagliflozin 10mg substitute
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?