Albendazole 400mg, Ivermectin 6mg
ALBENDAZOLE 200 Mg, IVERMECTIN 1.5 Mg / 5 ML
Albendazole 200mg,Ivermectin 1.5mg
WORMCRIS PLUS Tablet
Ivermectin 12mg,Albendazole 400mg
ALBENDAZOLE 400 MG
Albendazole 400mg, Ivermectin 6mg Tablet (Singl...
Albendazole IP400 mg , Ivermectin IP6mg
Albendazole IP. 200mg , Ivermectin IP
Albendazole 400mg , Ivermectin 6mg
Albendazole 400 mg T...
Albendazole tablets IP
Albendazole (Micronised) 400mg, Ivermectin 12mg
Albendazole 200mg , Lvcrmectin 1.5mg
B-Zed Plus Tablets
ALTBURN PLUS Suspens...
Albendazole 200mg, ivermactin 3mg / 5ml (WITH C...
Packing 10 ml
Each 5Ml Contains : Albendazole Suspention 200m...
Packing 10 ml
Albendazole Tablet Manufacturers in India | Albendazole Third Party Manufacturing Company
Albendazole Manufacturers In India - Albendazole is used to treat neurocysticercosis, a nervous system illness caused by swine tapeworms. This medication is also used to treat cystic hydatid disease of the liver, lungs, and peritoneum, a dog tapeworm infection. At PharmaHopers you’ll several Albendazole manufacturing companies whom you can choose for your own brand name products.
Information about Albendazole
- It is a prescription medication marketed under the brand name Albenza.
- Albendazole belongs to the anthelmintic medication class. It acts by preventing the worms from absorbing sugar (glucose), causing them to lose energy.
- This kills the worms and cures your sickness.
Uses of Albendazole
- In Treatment of Parasitic infections
- Cutaneous Larva Migrans
- Cysticercus cellulosae (Cysticercosis)
- Echinococcus Infection
- Hookworm Infection (Necator or Ancylostoma)
- Visceral Larva Migrans (Toxicariasis)
- Whipworm Infection (Trichuris trichiura)
- Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis)
- Clornorchis Sinensis (Liver Fluke)
- Hydatid Disease
General Information about Albendazole
- Generic Name: Albendazole
- DrugBank Accession Number: DB00518
- Type: Small Molecule
- Groups: Approved, Vet approved
- Synonyms: Albendazol; Albendazole; Albendazolum; Eskazole; Proftril
- The dosage form consists of the oral tablet (200 mg)
- Drug class is Anthelmintics
- Hydatid disease of the Liver
- Hydatid disease of the Lung
- Hydatid disease of the Peritoneum
How to use Albendazole
- Albendazole (Albenza) should be taken exactly as indicated on the label or as directed by your doctor. Do not use in more or lesser quantities or for longer than indicated.
- Take the medication precisely as prescribed.
- Consume with food.
- If you are unable to swallow the pill whole, crush or chew it and swallow it with a full glass of water.
- Other medications may be prescribed to avoid specific albendazole side effects or consequences that may occur when the parasites die within your body.
- Albendazole dosage is determined by weight (especially in children and teenagers). If the person while taking the medicine gains or loses weight, the medicine dose required may alter.
- Even if your symptoms resolve rapidly, continue to take this medication for the full duration indicated. Skipping doses can increase your risk of antibiotic-resistant illness. Albendazole does not treat viral infections like the flu or the common cold.
- Albendazole can raise your chances of bleeding or getting an infection. You will require regular medical tests.
- Every two weeks, your liver function may also need to be examined.
- The medicine should be stored at room temperature and away from moisture and heat.
- If you are allergic to albendazole, mebendazole, any other drugs, or any of the ingredients in albendazole tablets, notify your doctor and pharmacist. Your pharmacist can provide you with a list of components.
- Inform your doctor and pharmacist about any other prescription and nonprescription drugs, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are now taking or intend to use. Make sure to bring up theophylline. Your doctor may need to adjust the doses of your drugs or closely monitor you for side effects.
- If you have or have previously had liver problems, tell your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, suspect you are pregnant, or intend to get pregnant. You should not start taking albendazole unless you have had a pregnancy test that comes back negative. You should not become pregnant while taking albendazole or for three days following your last dosage. Consult your doctor about birth control techniques that you can take while undergoing therapy. Call your doctor right away if you become pregnant while taking albendazole. Albendazole may be harmful to the fetus.
- If you are breastfeeding, inform your doctor.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking albendazole if you are having surgery, including dental surgery.
- If you are using albendazole to treat neurocysticercosis, your doctor will most likely advise you to take particular drugs to prevent nervous system harm during therapy. If you experience any of the following symptoms, contact your doctor immediately: seizures, headache, vomiting, excessive exhaustion, or behavioral changes.
- stomach pain
- reversible hair loss
Serious Side Effects
- sore throat, chills, fever, and other signs of infection
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- pale skin
- shortness of breath
Missed and Overdose Information
If you miss an albendazole dose, take it as soon as you remember. If your next dose is approaching, skip the missed dose and take the next scheduled dose. Do not double the dose to compensate for the missed one, as this may increase the likelihood of unwanted effects.
If you believe you have taken too much of this medication, call a poison control center or an emergency room right once.
Most Searched Terms Regarding Albendazole Tablet, Syrup & Oral Suspension at PharmaHopers
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?