Metformin & Voglibose TAblets.
Voglibose 0.3mg , Metformin500mg
Voglibose0.2gm , Metformin500mg
VIBSAN -0.3 Tablets
Voglibose03mg Mouth Dissolving Tablets
Voglibose0.2mg Mouth Dissolving Tablets
Voglibose 0.3 mg. Metformin 500 mg tablets
VOLFIN-GM 2 Tablets
GlimeprideIP 2mg, VogliboseIP 0.3mg, MetforminH...
VogliboseIP 0.3mg, MetforminHclIP 500mg
GLIMEPIRIDE-2MG,METFORMIN HCl-500MG & VOGLI...
MELTOG-GV 2.2 Tablet...
Glimipride 2mg ,Voglibose 0.2mg, Metformin 500m...
MELTOG-GV 1.2 Tablet...
Glimipride 1mg, Voglibose 0.2mg, Metformin 500m...
Metformin Hydrochloride I,P.500mg, Glimepiride ...
VOGLIBOSE 0.2mg, METFORMIN 500mg
Voglibose Tablets IP
These tablets are prescribed for lowering post...
Packing 10*10 tablets
VOGNUS-M 0.2 Tablets
Voglibose 0.2mg, Metformin500(SR)
METLIBOSE MD TAB 2
Voglibose 0.2mg (mouth dissolving)
METLIBOSE MD TAB 3
Voglibose 0.3mg (mouth dissolving)
METLIBOSE PLUS TAB 2
Voglibose 0.2mg + Metformin 500 mg (sustained ...
METLIBOSE PLUS TAB 3
Voglibose 0.3mg + Metformin 500 mg (sustained ...
METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE I.P. 500mg (IN SUSTAI...
Voglibose 0.2mg + Me...
Voglibose 0.2mg, Metformin 500mg
Voglibose 0.3 mg Tab...
Voglibose 0.3 mg
VOGLIBOSE 0.2 MG M.D. Tab.
VOGLIBOSE 0.3 M.D. Tab.
VOGLIBOSE 0.3MG, METFORMIN HCL500MG
Voglibose Manufacturers In India | Voglibose Tablets Manufacturing Companies
Voglibose Manufacturers In India -The rising prevalence of type 2 diabetes and obesity, both of which are substantial risk factors for cardiovascular disease, can be ascribed to the increase of Voglibose. Demand for voglibose, which helps reduce blood sugar levels, is increasing as the number of people suffering from these illnesses rises. If you are the one thinking of investing in voglibose products, now is the best time. Contact PharmaHopers for details about Voglibose Manufacturers In India.
We have listed some of the important information regarding Voglibose, its uses, side effects, etc. Read the blog and contact us about the genuine list of Voglibose Manufacturing companies In India.
What is Voglibose and how it works?
- An alpha-glucosidase inhibitor, Voglibose, is a synthetic drug with powerful and long-lasting therapeutic efficacies against diabetic nerve diseases of the sensory, motor, and autonomic nervous systems.
- Takeda is investigating the medicine for the treatment of impaired glucose tolerance. It was authorized in Japan in 1994 for the treatment of diabetes.
- Voglibose is a diabetes medication. It blocks the enzymes in the intestine that break down complex sugars into simple sugars like glucose. This keeps blood glucose levels from skyrocketing right after a meal.
- It aids in the delay of sugar absorption in the body, lowering macrovascular complication risk.
Uses of Voglibose:
- Voglibose 0.2 MG Tablet is a drug that is used to help people with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus lower their blood glucose levels when other treatments aren't functioning.
- In people with type 2 diabetes, it helps to reduce postprandial hyperglycemia.
- The Generic Name is Voglibose
- DrugBank Accession Number: DB04878
- Type: Small Molecule
- Groups: Investigational
- Synonyms: Voglibose, Voglibosa, Voglibosum
- Associated Conditions: Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus; Hyperglycemia, Postprandial; Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Associated Therapies: Glycemic Control
- Prescription vs.OTC: Prescription by Doctor required
- Pharmacological Category: Oral antidiabetic agent
- Therapeutic Indication: Postprandial hyperglycemia in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Dosage Forms are Tablet, Dispersible tablet
Voglibose tablet contains
- Mannitol 200
- Colloidal Silicon dioxide
Before Using Voglibose
- If you are allergic to Voglibose or any other medications, see your doctor before taking it. The product contains inactive chemicals that might cause severe allergic responses as well as other major issues.
- There is no known interaction with alcohol. Before consuming, it is recommended that you speak with your doctor.
- Pregnant women should not use this drug unless it is absolutely required. Before taking this medicine, talk to your doctor about all of the risks and benefits. Based on your clinical state, your doctor may prescribe an alternate medicine.
- Due to the increased risk of the patient's condition worsening, this drug is not indicated for use in patients with intestinal obstruction. Before using, speak with a medical professional.
- Due to the increased risk of illnesses such as gastroesophageal reflux disease, heartburn, ulcers, inflammatory bowel disease, ketosis, diabetic hypersensitivity, and others, this medicine is not indicated for use in individuals with long-term digestive disorders.
How to use Voglibose?
- Read all of the information about the drug in the prescription list carefully.
- Voglibose is typically advised to be taken three times daily, one hour before each meal.
- Voglibose can be used in conjunction with a strict diet.
- If Voglibose does not work alone, it can be combined with a healthy diet and other anti-diabetic medications.
- If your doctor determines that the current doses are insufficient to regulate your blood sugar levels, he or she may increase them further.
- Do not take this drug on your own; instead, seek medical advice before beginning.
- Adults should take 0.2 mg of voglibose medicine three times a day, just before each meal. Three times daily, immediately before each meal, Voglibose 0.2 mg or OD Tablets 0.2 mg will be taken orally.
- Before taking the drug, see your doctor. Depending on the severity of the ailment, the dosage will alter.
- Do not alter the dose or stop taking the medication without first visiting your doctor. While taking this drug, avoid drinking alcohol since it may trigger a strong reaction. Notify your prescriber of any other prescription or over-the-counter medications you're taking, and don't start a new medication without first consulting with him or her.
- If the prescriber says so, don't take any other medication within 2 hours of this one. Maintain a consistent eating and exercise program, and always have a source of sugar on hand.
Side Effects of Voglibose:
- Pneumatosis Intestinalis
- Abnormal liver function
- Nausea or vomiting
- Blurred vision
- Increased intestinal gas
Voglibose dosage will be determined by your doctor based on your individual reaction to the drug as well as tolerance.
- Adults are usually given 0.3 mg of Voglibose three times a day orally.
- Each meal is preceded by the administration of the medication. Patients with steroid-induced diabetes and non-diabetic hyperinsulinemia are given the same dose.
- Do not exceed the 0.6 mg maximum advised dose.
- Only if the response to the 0.2mg dose has been ineffective is a higher dose of Voglibose 0.3 mg indicated three times daily before each meal.
- Voglibose will be prescribed by your doctor in conjunction with rigorous dietary and lifestyle adjustments.
- Patients are only subjected to dose titration if they do not respond to the initial dose of Voglibose as expected.
- Doctors give a dose of 0.2 to 0.3 mg of Voglibose prior to meals in combination with insulin treatment for Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus IDDM.
- Glycogen storage disease patients should take 0.1mg Voglibose with their meal and dinner. This has the capacity to reduce the occurrence of hypoglycemic episodes and is just as effective as people who are not taking any medication.
- In Geriatrics, a single maximum dose of 0.2 mg is recommended. It's taken with a meal orally.
Most Searched Terms
- Voglibose 0.3 mg
- Voglibose Tablet
- Voglibose 0.2 mg
- Tab Voglibose
- Voglibose Mouth Dissolving Tablets
- Voglibose Tablets IP 0.3
- Voglibose Metformin
- Voglibose Tablets IP 0.2 mg
- Glimepiride Metformin Voglibose
- Metformin Hydrochloride SR Glimepiride & Voglibose Tablets
- Voglibose 0.3 Tablet
- Voglibose Mouth Dissolving Tablets 0.3 mg
- Metformin 500 mg Voglibose 0.2 mg
- Voglibose 0.2 mg price
- Gliclazide Metformin Voglibose Combination
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?
PCD Pharma Franchise
3rd Party Manufacturing
Within 15 Days
Within a Month