CALBOSS-D6 SoftGel C...
CHOLECALCIFEROL(VITAMIN-D3 60000 IU)
CHOLECALCIFEROL(VITAMIN-D3 60000 IU) GRANULES
Calcizit- D3 Sachet
CHOLECALCIFEROL(VITAMIN-D3 60000 IU)GRANULES
CALCIUM CITRATE MALATE 1000mg, VITAMIN-D3-200IU...
VITAMIN-D3- 6LAC IU
Packing 1grm x 40
MYOL-F Softgel Capsu...
Myo-Inositol 500mg, Berberine Hydrochloride 277...
JYCAL-D3 Oral Soluti...
VITAMIN-D3 ORAL SOLUTION
Calcium Carbonate 625mg, Vitamin-D3 200 IU, Zin...
Calcium Citrate 1000mg, Vitamin-D3 200 IU, Zin...
VITAMIX PLUS Softgel...
Ginseng 425 mg, Vitamin-A (AS Palmitate 1600 IU...
Ginseng 425 mg, Vitamin-A (AS Palmitate 1600 IU...
CHOLECALCIFEROL (VITAMIN-D3 600000 IU)
Packing 5*1 ml
CALVIS D3 Oral Drops
CHOLECALCIFEROL (VITAMIN-D3 800 IU)DROPS
Packing 30 ml
CHOLECALCIFEROL (VITAMIN-D3 60000 IU) GRANULES
Packing 1 gm
Calcium Carbonate 625mg, Vitamin-D3 125 iu, Vit...
Packing 200 ml
Vitamin-a( as acetate) 5000 I.U, Vitamin-D3 500...
Vitamin-D3 60,000 I.U
Packing 50*1 gm
BESURE VITAMIN-D-60 CAPSULES 800 MG VITAMINS CA...
Packing 60 capsules
Calcium carbonet 625mg, Vitamin-D3-125 I.U, L-L...
Packing 200 ml
Rosehip Extract 275mg, Devil's Claw Extract 100...
Calcium Citrate, Vitamin K2-7, Cissus Quadrangu...
Packing 30 Tablets
Calcium Citrate 1000mg, VITAMIN-D3 200I.U, Zinc...
Packing 30 Tablets
TRYMIN-D 200ml Syrup
Multivatamins, minerals, Antioxidents With Vita...
Vitamin D3 Manufacturers In India | Vitamin D3 Third Party Manufacturing Companies
Vitamin D3 Manufacturers In India - In 2020, the global vitamin D3 manufacturing market is expected to be worth USD 1.1 billion, with a CAGR of 7.0 percent expected to reach USD 1.6 billion by 2025. Because of the rising prevalence of cardiovascular illnesses, and asthma among the elderly, cognitive impairment, cancer the vitamin D3 market is expected to increase significantly in the anticipated timeframe. Vitamin D3, which is the most popular product, is widely produced in dry powder form for use in feed as a premix and dietary supplement.
It's a fat-soluble vitamin that's naturally found in foods like cow liver and fatty fish, making it difficult to get the recommended daily dose. In 2018, the vitamin market in the United States was worth more than USD 7 billion. Go ahead and invest in the Vitamin D3 Manufacturing market if you're thinking about it. PharmaHopers can assist you in achieving your objective by connecting you with some of India's leading Vitamin D3 manufacturers.
While the pharma business is projected to benefit from the Nutri cosmetics boom, the demonstrated scientific benefits of vitamin D3 in the skin and body care are driving its inclusion in cosmetic creams, moisturizers, and oils. Read the article below for more information about vitamin D3. You can reach out to us with any questions you may have about Vitamin D3 manufacturing firms in India.
What is Vitamin D3?
- Vitamin D3 is a kind of vitamin D. This benefits you to absorb more calcium from food, which raises calcium levels in your blood.
- Vitamin D3 is a hormone that is made from sterols and activated by ultraviolet light on the skin. It is a general term for steroids since it has the same biological activity as cholecalciferol.
- The deficiency of Vitamin D3 weakens bones and cartilage tissue because it is needed to absorb calcium in the body and to regulate many metabolic functions like blood clotting, bone maintenance and development, normal cardiac muscle, and neuron function.
- Vitamin D can be obtained from diet and supplements, and when your skin is exposed to sunshine, it creates D3.
Uses of Vitamin D3
- Vitamin D3, commonly known as the "sunshine vitamin," has diverse health benefits.
- Vitamin D has been shown to benefit both muscles and bones. It improves calcium absorption in the small intestine.
- Vitamin D has been demonstrated to protect against acute respiratory infections and pneumonia in studies.
- The results showed that women with adequate vitamin D3 levels reduced more body fat, had a smaller waist circumference, and dropped more weight.
- Vitamin D3 is used to treat a variety of ailments, including refractory rickets and hyperparathyroidism.
- It helps with diabetes treatment by regulating insulin levels.
- Lung and cardiovascular health are aided by vitamin D3.
- Vitamin D3 also has an effect on the expression of cancer-related genes.
- DrugBank Accession NumberDB00169
- The Generic name is cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) (KOE le kal SIF e role)
- Drug class: Vitamins
- Type: Small Molecule
- Groups: Approved, Nutraceutical
- Synonyms: Calciol; Cholecalciferol; Cholecalciferolum; Colecalciferol; Colecalciferolum; Oleovitamin D3; Vitamin D-3; Vitamin D3
- Associated Therapies: Calcium supplementation; Nutritional supplementation; Vitamin D Supplementation; Vitamin supplementation
Before taking Vitamin D3
- If you are sensitive to vitamin D or other vitamin D compounds (such as calcitriol), or if you have any other allergies, notify your doctor before taking it.
- If you have high calcium levels in your blood (hypercalcemia), excessive vitamin D levels in your body (hypervitaminosis D), or any other condition that makes it difficult for your body to absorb nutrients from meals (malabsorption), tell your doctor.
- If you've ever had heart disease, kidney problems, or an electrolyte imbalance, tell your doctor.
- An unborn or nursing baby may be harmed by too much vitamin D. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, see your doctor before taking Vitamin D3.
- When the woman is pregnant, doses of vitamin D greater than the recommended dietary allowance should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- Not recommended for the use of cholecalciferol to a child without medical advice. Your kid's dose will depend on weight, age, diet, and other factors.
- Ask a doctor before taking any mineral supplements, multivitamins, or antacids while you are taking this medicine.
How should I take Vitamin D3?
- Follow the product's instructions to the letter. For any questions do consult with a doctor.
- Although it is recommended that you take cholecalciferol after a meal, you can take it with or without food.
- If your doctor has ordered this medication, follow the directions carefully. Your dosage is determined by your medical condition, sun exposure, nutrition, age, and treatment response.
- Carefully measure liquid medicine. Use the accompanying dosage syringe or pharmaceutical dose-measuring devices (not a kitchen spoon).
- If you're taking a tablet that dissolves quickly, make sure your hands are dry before touching it. Each dose should be placed on the tongue, allowed to dissolve completely, and then swallowed with saliva. This medicine does not need to be taken with water.
- You must chew the chewable pill before swallowing it.
- You will require frequent blood tests while taking this medication. X-rays may also be required.
- Vitamin D3 may be just one component of a comprehensive therapy plan that typically includes dietary adjustments and calcium and vitamin supplementation. Pay strict attention to your doctor's recommendations.
- Learn which items to eat to ensure that you get adequate calcium and vitamin D3 in your diet. As your diet changes, you may need to adjust your cholecalciferol dose.
- Follow your doctor's instructions for dosage and duration.
- It should be taken with food to ensure that the medicine is absorbed as quickly as possible.
- Some healthy tips for vitamin D3 deficiency:
- Make sure you get enough sun.
- Light-skinned people should spend 20-30 minutes in the sun.
- 30-40 minutes of sun exposure for dark-skinned people.
- Egg yolk, mushrooms, cheese, milk, butter, fortified meals, and oily seafood are all good sources of vitamin D.
- When used at night, it may have an effect on your sleep pattern. It is preferable to take it during the day to avoid this.
Vitamin D consumption can be measured in micrograms (mcg) or international units (IU). A microgram of vitamin D equals 40 international units (IU).
The recommended daily intakes are as follows:
- 400 IU for infants aged 0–12 months (10 mcg).
- 600 IU for children aged 1 to 18 years (15 mcg).
- Adults above the age of 70: 800 IU (20 mcg).
- 600 IU for pregnant or nursing women (15 mcg).
Common Side Effects of Vitamin D3
- regular sickness or infection
- bone and back pain
- low mood
- impaired wound healing
- hair loss
- muscle pain
- Loss of appetite
- Excessive urination
- Excessive thirst
- cardiovascular conditions
- chest pain
- feeling short of breath
- growth problems (in a baby taking cholecalciferol)
- autoimmune problems
- neurological diseases
- pregnancy complications
How much vitamin D should I take daily?
- Vitamin D has a daily need of 4000 IU.
- Because your food may not provide enough vitamin D to meet your daily needs, you may need vitamin D supplements ranging from 1000 to 3000 IU per day.
- Vitamin D3 is a kind of vitamin D that is used as a supplement by those who are deficient in it.
Most Searched Terms
- Vitamin D3 Tablets
- Calcium and Vitamin D3 Tablets IP
- Vitamin D3 Oral Solution
- Cholecalciferol Vitamin D3
- Vitamin D3 Oral Solution 60000 IU
- Vitamin D3 Capsules
- Vitamin D3 Injection
- Vitamin D3 Sachet
- Calcium Carbonate Vitamin D3 Tablets
- Cholecalciferol Vitamin D3 drops
- Vitamin D3 capsules 60000 IU
- Calcium Citrate Malate Vitamin D3
- Vitamin D3 Syrup
- Calcium Citrate Malate Vitamin D3 and folic acid tablets
- Calcium and Vitamin D3 Suspension
- Calcium Magnesium Zinc Vitamin D3
- Calcium with Vitamin D3 tablets 500mg
- Vitamin D3 Soft Gelatin Capsules
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?