Sitagliptin 50mg + M...
Each film coated tablet contains: Sitagliptin P...
Metformin 500 mg / 850 mg/ 1000 mg, Sitagliptin...
Sitagliptin50/50 mg ...
Sitagliptin50/50 mg, Metformin Hydrochloride 50...
Sitagliptin 100 mg
DILTAGY 50 TAB
DILTAGY 100 TAB
Sitagliptin 50 mg
Sitagliptin 50 mg, Metformin 500 mg
Sitajan-M 50/500 SR
Sitagliptin 50 mg, Metformin 500 mg SR
Packing 10*15 Blister
Alosit M-OD Tablets
Sitagliptin Phosphate and Metformin Hydrochlori...
Sitagliptin Phosphate and Metformin Hydrochlori...
DILTAGY M TAB
SITAGLIPTIN & METFORMIN
Sitagliptin 50mg, Metformin 500mg
Sitagliptin Phosphate Monohydrate IP eq. to Sit...
Sigvia-M 500 Tablets
Sitagliptin Phosphate Monohydrate IP 64.25 eq t...
EZISITA-M 50/500 Tab...
Sitagliptin Phosphate, Metformin Hcl Tablets
Sitagliptine Phosphate Monohydrate 100mg
Sitagliptine Phosphate Monohydrate 50mg, Metfor...
Sitagliptin 50 mg Ta...
Sitagliptin 50 mg Tablets
Sitagliptin 50mg+ Me...
Sitagliptin 50mg, Metformin 500/ 850/ 1000 Tablets
Sitagliptin 50mg/50mg, Metformin Hydrochloride ...
Sitagliptin 50 Mg
Packing 20*7 PACK
ZELVIA-M 50/500 SR T...
Sitagliptin 50 Mg, Metformin 500 Mg
Packing 10*15 PACK
ZELVIA-M 50/1000 SR ...
Sitagliptin 50 Mg, Metformin 1000 Mg
Packing 10*15 PACK
Sitagliptin Manufacturers in India | Sitagliptin Phosphate Tablets Manufacturing Companies
Sitagliptin Manufacturers In India - The Sitagliptin Market in India is growing at a faster pace with strong growth rates over the last few years and is estimated that the market will grow significantly in the predetermined period i.e. 2021 to 2027. This is the best time to invest in the Sitagliptin market. If you have made your mind to invest then Pharma Hopers can help you in achieving your goal. We have some of the best Sitagliptin Manufacturers In India on our list. Contact us for further details regarding the same.
Before investing in any business you should know each and every detail about that product. Read the information about Sitagliptin and come back to us.
What is Sitagliptin and how does it work?
Sitagliptin is an anti-diabetic medicine that requires a prescription. The drug belongs to a class of drugs known as dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitors, which act by boosting incretin levels in the body. Incretins increase insulin secretion, which helps to manage blood sugar, especially after a meal. They also reduce the quantity of sugar produced by your liver.
Uses of Sitagliptin
- In individuals with type 2 diabetes, sitagliptin is used in combination with diet and exercise, as well as other drugs, to lower blood sugar levels.
- High blood sugar control helps to prevent limb loss, kidney disease, blindness, nerve difficulties, and sexual function issues.
- Diabetic control in the patient can also decrease his/her chances of having a heart attack or stroke.
- Type 1 diabetes is not treated with sitagliptin.
- Sitagliptin can also be used for things that aren't included in this guide.
General Information about Sitagliptin
- Generic Name: Sitagliptin
- Drug Class: Antidiabetics, Dipeptidyl Peptidase-IV Inhibitors
- DrugBank Accession Number: DB01261
- Type: Small Molecule
- Groups: Approved, Investigational
- Synonyms: Sitagliptine; Sitagliptinum; Sitagliptin; Sitagliptina
Before taking Sitagliptin
- Inquire with your doctor about all of the medication's details, and let him know if you are allergic to sitagliptin or any other medications.
- Tell your doctor about any prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you're using or planning to use.
- After reviewing your prescription list, your doctor may need to adjust your doses or keep a close eye on you for side effects.
- If you drink or have ever consumed a lot of alcohol, and if you have or have ever had gallstones, excessive triglyceride levels in your blood, diabetic ketoacidosis, pancreatitis, heart failure, or kidney illness, tell your doctor.
- Do not drive, work on heavy machinery, or show interest in any activity that necessitates attentiveness or clear vision until you are certain you can do so safely. Due to very low or high blood sugar, you may feel blurred vision or drowsiness.
- If the woman is pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, tell her doctor. Call your doctor if the woman conceives pregnancy while taking sitagliptin.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking sitagliptin if you are having surgery, including dental surgery.
- Consult your doctor for advice on what to do if you are injured or develop a fever or infection. These illnesses may have an impact on your blood sugar levels.
- Consult your doctor about the signs and symptoms of high and low blood sugar, as well as other diabetic complications, as well as what to do if you acquire these symptoms and how to avoid them.
How to use Sitagliptin
- Read your medication label carefully and follow all of the advice on it.
- This drug or medicine can be taken with or without meals. Carefully follow your doctor's recommendations.
- Sitagliptin is available as a pill that must be swallowed. The medication is taken once a day, with or without food.
- Every day, around the same time, take sitagliptin. If there is anything you don't understand, ask your doctor to explain it to you.
- Sitagliptin should be taken exactly as prescribed. Do not take more or less of it, or take it more frequently than your doctor has suggested.
- Your blood sugar levels will need to be monitored on a regular basis, and you may require further blood tests at your doctor's office.
- Hypoglycemia might make you feel extremely hungry, dizzy, irritated, confused, worried, or shaky. Eat or drink a fast-acting source of sugar to quickly correct hypoglycemia.
- If you have determined hypoglycemia, your health care specialist may prescribe a glucagon injection kit. In case of an emergency, make sure your family or close friends know how to administer this injection.
- Additionally, keep an eye out for indicators of high blood sugar (hyperglycemia), such as excessive thirst or urine.
- Diet, exercise, weight control, blood sugar testing, and specific medical care may all be part of a comprehensive treatment plan that includes sitagliptin.
- Keep the medicine at room temperature and away from moisture and heat.
Common side effects of sitagliptin:
- runny or stuffy nose
- sore throat
- muscle pain
- pain in extremities
- back pain
- low blood sugar
Serious side effects of sitagliptin:
- large, fluid-filled blisters
- Renal function deterioration, including acute kidney failure
- severe and incapacitating joint pain
- severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis)
- swelling of extremities
- upper respiratory tract infection
- hypersensitivity reactions [including Stevens-Johnson syndrome])
- liver enzyme elevations
- acute pancreatitis
- skin swelling
- Inflammation of the skin's tiny and medium-sized vessels
- worsening kidney function
- acute kidney failure
- severe and disabling joint pain
- back pain
What happens if I miss a dose or overdose?
- Take the drug or medicine as soon as possible, but if your next dose is approaching, avoid the missed dose. Do not combine two dosages of your medication at once.
- Seek emergency medical help if you overdose. Extreme weakness, impaired vision, sweating, difficulty speaking, tremors, stomach ache, confusion, and seizure are all symptoms of low blood sugar (convulsions).
DOSAGES OF SITAGLIPTIN
Tablet is in the dose of 25 mg; 50 mg; 100 mg
Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2
- 100 mg orally once daily
- If your creatinine clearance is greater than 50 mL/min, you won't need to change your dose.
- Clearance of creatinine 50 mg orally once daily at 30-50 ml/minute
- If your creatinine clearance is less than 30 ml/minute, take 25 mg orally once a day.
- If you have ESRD, take 25 mg orally once a day, regardless of whether you are on hemodialysis.
- If you have a little to moderate impairment, you won't need to adjust your dose.
- No research has been done on severe impairment.
- Safety and efficacy not established
What other information should I know?
- Keep all of your physician's and laboratory appointments.
- Before and throughout your sitagliptin medication, your doctor may conduct certain tests.
- To determine your reaction to sitagliptin, your blood sugar and glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c) levels should be monitored on a regular basis.
- Your doctor will also instruct you on how to monitor your response to sitagliptin at home by taking blood or urine sugar readings.
- Any issues you have regarding refilling your prescription should be directed to your pharmacist.
Most Searched Terms On Sitagliptin Phosphate Tablets
- Sitagliptin Phosphate
- Sitagliptin Phosphate & metformin Hydrochloride tablets
- Sitagliptin Phosphate tablets IP
- Sitagliptin Phosphate and Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets
- Sitagliptin 50 mg
- Sitagliptin 100 mg
- Sitagliptin tablet
- Sitagliptin metformin
- Sitagliptin metformin 50 500 price
- tab Sitagliptin
- Sitagliptin brand name in India
- Sitagliptin Phosphate tablets IP Januvia 100 mg
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?