CategoriesNutraceuticals Supplement & ProductAnti DiabeticAnti InfectivesAnti MalarialsAnti NeoplasticsBlood RelatedCardiacDermaGastro IntestinalGynaecologicalHormonesNeuro CnsOphthalOphthal OtologicalsOthersOtologicalsPain AnalgesicsRespiratorySex Stimulants RejuvenatorsStomatologicalsUrologyVaccinesVitamins Minerals NutrientsAyurvedic & Herbal MoleculesVeterinary Molecules
Sorry, no supplier found for Remogliflozin Etabonate
Kindly explore more molecules which may helpful to match your requirements
Explore Premium Companies :
Explore Top Categories :
Remogliflozin Etabonate Manufacturers In India | Remogliflozin Etabonate Third Party Manufacturing
Remogliflozin Etabonate Manufacturers In India - Nowadays many companies manufacture Remogliflozin Etabonate in India. If you are the one thinking of investing in pharma then Remogliflozin Etabonate is the best option. We have the Best list of Remogliflozin Etabonate Manufacturers In India in our list of companies. You can contact PharmaHopers for any inquiry related to Remogliflozin Etabonate Manufacturing companies In India. Our executives will answer each of your questions regarding Remogliflozin Etabonate.
For further details regarding the product Remogliflozin Etabonate, you can read the article given below.
Whats is Remogliflozin Etabonate?
- Anti-diabetic medicine Remogliflozin Etabonate It works by excreting excess sugar from your body via urine.
- This substance is an o-glycosyl compound, which is a type of organic compound. These are glycosides in which a sugar group is linked to another group by an O-glycosidic bond across one carbon.
- Glenmark was the first to commercialize Remogliflozin in India in May 2019.
- The medication remogliflozin etabonate belongs to the gliflozin family and is used to treat nonalcoholic steatohepatitis and type 2 diabetes.
How Remogliflozin works?
- Remogliflozin etabonate is a remogliflozin prodrug.
- The sodium-glucose transport proteins (SGLT) that are responsible for glucose reabsorption in the kidney are inhibited by remogliflozin. When this transporter is blocked, blood glucose is excreted in the urine.
- Remogliflozin is SGLT2 selective.
- The medication prevents glucose reabsorption in the kidney by inhibiting sodium-glucose transport proteins. When this transporter is blocked, blood glucose is excreted in the urine.
Uses of Remogliflozin Etabonate?
The drug Remogliflozin Etabonate is used to treat type 2 diabetes.
- Generic Name is Remogliflozin etabonate
- DrugBank Accession Number: DB12935
- Type: Small Molecule
- Groups: Investigational
- Synonyms: Remogliflozin etabonate
- Prescription vs.OTC: Prescription by Doctor required
- Therapeutic Class: Antidiabetics
Before Using Remogliflozin Etabonate?
- Before using Remogliflozin, speak with your doctor and let him know if you have any liver or kidney problems.
Also, tell him whether you've had a urinary tract infection or are taking any diuretics.
- If you have an allergy to Remogliflozin etabonate or any of its constituents, tell your doctor. Take a look at the ingredients list on the prescription label.
- If a woman is pregnant or plans to become pregnant, follow her doctor's instructions for using Remogliflozin etabonate.
- Breastfeeding may not be safe while taking this medication. Take doctor's advice about any potential risks. Throughout the duration of treatment, blood sugar levels must be monitored on a frequent basis.
- Alcohol should be consumed in moderation because it increases the risk of negative effects. It decreases blood sugar levels and has the potential to create adverse effects.
How to use Remogliflozin Etabonate?
- Take the prescribed dose as directed by your health care specialist.
- Follow your prescription's instructions to the letter. The doctor may sometimes adjust your dose on a timely basis. This medication should not be taken in more prominent or more modest doses or for longer than suggested.
- It is possible to take Remogliflozin Etabonate with or without food. It should be consumed whole with water on a daily basis, preferably at the same time.
- It's critical to stick to your doctor's diet and exercise program for the best outcomes.
- Inform your health care specialist immediately if you experience cold-like symptoms, joint pain, constant dizziness, or unexplained nausea/vomiting.
Side Effects of Remogliflozin Etabonate?
- It may cause you to lose too much fluid (dehydration), or it may lead you to urinate more frequently.
- Thirst increases
- Practice good hygiene because it can cause genital fungal and/or urinary tract infections (UTIs) in both males and females.
- Fungal infection in the genital area
Missed and Overdose instructions of Remogliflozin Etabonate:
If you forget to take the Remogliflozin Etabonate dose and the next dose is scheduled in 12 hours, take it as soon as you remember and skip the following dose. If your next dose is less than 12 hours away, omit the missed dose and take your next dose at the regular time. To make up for a missed dose, do not take a double dose of Remogliflozin Etabonate.
If you experience an overdose episode, you must seek medical assistance right once. Call the Poison Helpline in case of emergency.
Dosage Information of Remogliflozin Etabonate:
- In a dose-dependent manner, remogliflozin etabonate (GSK189075; 10 or 30 mg/kg; orally; twice daily for 6 weeks) dramatically lowered both FPG and GHb levels.
- This drug enhances urine glucose excretion in a dose-dependent manner (3, 10, 30 mg/kg; orally). In normal rats, remogliflozin etabonate suppresses the increase in plasma glucose following glucose loading and lowers plasma insulin in a dose-dependent manner.
- In a dose-dependent manner, remogliflozin etabonate (1-10 mg/kg; orally) lowers blood glucose and lowers the AUC0–6 h for blood glucose.
Most Searched Terms
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?