Metformin 500 mg + L...
Metformin 500 mg, Linagliptin 2.5 mg Tables
Linagliptin 2.5mg, Metformin hydrochloride 500m...
Linagliptin Manufacturers In India | Linagliptin Tablet Manufacturing Companies
Linagliptin Manufacturers In India - If you are the one finding the best Linagliptin Manufacturers In India then you are in the right place. Pharma Hopers have a list of some of the best and genuine FDA-approved companies that manufacture Linagliptin. Contact us by filling the contact form given on our site and have the solutions for all your queries regarding Linagliptin Manufacturers In India. Our team of professionals will get back to you and offer you our services at the best prices.
For more information regarding Linagliptin like how it works, its side effects, its uses, etc. Read the following blog.
What is Linagliptin and how is it used?
Linagliptin is a type of inhibitor of the dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) enzyme. In individuals with type 2 diabetes mellitus, the medication is used as a supplement to diet and exercise to improve glycemic control. Linagliptin is a diabetes medication that works by boosting incretin levels in the body. Incretins increase insulin secretion, which helps to manage blood sugar, especially after a meal. They also reduce the quantity of sugar produced by your liver.
Uses of Linagliptin
- To control high blood sugar, linagliptin is combined with a healthy diet and exercise routine, as well as maybe other drugs.
- High blood sugar control helps to prevent nerve difficulties, kidney disease, blindness, limb loss, and sexual function issues.
- Linagliptin tablets also reduce the chances of heart attack and stroke
- Other uses for this medication may be guided; consult your doctor for further learnings.
- Generic Brane Name: Linagliptin (LIN a GLIP tin)
- DrugBank Accession Number: DB08882
- Dosage forms: oral tablet (5 mg)
- Drug class: Dipeptidyl peptidase 4 inhibitors
Before taking Linagliptin
- If you are allergic to linagliptin, any other drugs, or any of the ingredients in linagliptin tablets, inform your doctor right away. A list of the ingredients can be found in the manufacturer's patient information.
- What prescription and nonprescription drugs, vitamins, and nutritional supplements you are taking or plan to take should be disclosed to your doctor.
- If you have or have ever had pancreatitis (pancreas inflammation), gallstones (stones in the gallbladder), or high triglycerides, tell your doctor (a fatty substance in the blood).
- Do not drive, engage in any activity that necessitates alertness, operate machinery until you are certain that you can do so safely.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking linagliptin if you are having surgery, including dental surgery.
- Consult your doctor for advice on what to do if you are injured or develop a fever or infection. These conditions may have an impact on your blood sugar levels and the amount of linagliptin you require to address them.
How should Linagliptin be used?
- Read all drug guides carefully.
- Linagliptin is available as a tablet to be swallowed.
- Every day, around the same time, take linagliptin.
- Do not take the extra or fewer amount of doses, or take it more frequently than your doctor has suggested.
- You may feel unusually hungry, dizzy, irritated, confused, anxious, or shaky if you have low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). Eat or drink a fast-acting source of sugar to quickly correct hypoglycemia
- Diet, exercise, weight control, blood sugar testing, and specific medical care may all be part of a treatment plan that includes linagliptin. Pay strict attention to your doctor's recommendations.
- Store away the medication from moisture and heat. Keep it at room temperature.
Linagliptin common side effects
- runny or stuffy nose
- sore throat;
- cough; or
- joint pain
Serious Side Effects of Linagliptin:
- lips swelling, tongue swelling, face swelling, or throat swelling
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- severe pain in your joints;
- a severe autoimmune reaction
- symptoms of heart failure
- Rapid weight gain.
- persistent abdomen pain that starts in the upper left or middle and spreads to the back
- loss of appetite
Storage and Disposal of Linagliptin
- Store away the medication from moisture and heat. Keep it at room temperature. Keep out of the bathroom.
- Keep this medication tightly wrapped in the container it came in and out of the reach of children.
- Unused medicines should be discarded in a certain manner to prevent pets, children.
- Unless otherwise directed, do not flush the medicine down the toilet or into a drain.
Most Searched Terms Linagliptin Tablets Manufacturers
- Linagliptin 5mg
- Linagliptin Tablets
- Linagliptin Tablet 5 mg
- Linagliptin 5 mg price
- Linagliptin tablets trajenta 5mg
- Linagliptin 5mg tablet price in India
- tab Linagliptin
- Linagliptin 5 mg brand name
- Linagliptin price
- empagliflozin and Linagliptin
- Linagliptin 2.5 mg
- Linagliptin and metformin
- Linagliptin metformin
- Linagliptin tablets ondero 5mg
- Linagliptin 2.5 mg metformin 500 mg
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?