Packing 28 Tablets
Gemigliptin Manufacturers In India | Gemigliptin Third Party Manufacturing Companies
Gemigliptin Manufacturers In India - Gemigliptin Manufacturing Market is expected to grow in the forecasted timeframe through 2021 and 2027. The major pharmaceutical players that are operating in the global Gemigliptin manufacturing market are Sanofi and LG Chem. If you are the one thinking of investing in the Gemigliptin manufacturing market then you are in the right place. PharmaHopers can help you in finding the best Gemigliptin Manufacturers In India. We can give you the best options to choose and you can choose the Top Gemigliptin Manufacturing companies In India.
Further for more information and clarity to choose we have listed the best and genuine information regarding Gemigliptin. Read the article below before making your choice.
What is Gemigliptin and how it works?
Gemigliptin is a dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitor that is taken orally to treat hyperglycemia. It's a type of diabetes medication. It works by causing the pancreas to release more insulin and decreasing the hormones that cause blood sugar levels to rise. The Fasting and the post-meal sugar levels are mainly reduced as a result of this. LG Life Sciences was the first to develop gemigliptin.
Uses of Gemigliptin
- Gemigliptin is a drug that is used to treat type 2 diabetes. It is used in combination with diet and exercise to help adults with type 2 diabetes control their blood sugar levels.
- Gemigliptin has been studied for cancer and Cisplatin Adverse Reaction treatment.
- In patients with type 1 diabetes and diabetic ketoacidosis, this medication is not recommended.
- Generic Name: Gemigliptin
- DrugBank Accession Number: DB12412
- Type: Small Molecule
- Groups: Investigational
- Synonyms: Gemigliptin
- Associated Conditions: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Before Using Gemigliptin
- Patients with known allergies to gemigliptin, any other dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors, or any of the inactive ingredients in this medicine should avoid taking it.
- Patients with kidney disease, liver disease, arthralgia, or pancreatitis should not take this medication. Consult your health care specialist about your medical condition.
- Because the safety and efficacy of this medicine have not been clinically established, it is not recommended for use in patients under the age of 18.
- There has been no research done on the safety of Gemigliptin for pregnant women to date. As a result, its effects on expectant mothers are unknown. If a woman is pregnant or plans to become pregnant, speak with her doctor.
- There is no information on gemigliptin excretion in human milk. Gemigliptin is excreted in breast milk, according to animal studies. Gemigliptin 50 mg tablet should not be taken while breastfeeding. Consult your physician.
- Until you know how Gemigliptin affects you, exercise caution when driving or operating machinery.
There is no known interaction with alcohol. Before consuming, it is recommended that you speak with your doctor.
How to use Gemigliptin
- Gemigliptin should be taken at the same time each day to make it easier to remember.
- In the majority of treatment cases, this is the recommended dosage. Please keep in mind that each patient and their situation are unique, so the dosage may vary depending on the disease, route of administration, patient age, and medical history.
- Gemigliptin 50 mg tablet can be consumed with or without food.
- Stomach discomfort
- Itching of skin
- Skin rash
- Dry mouth
- Joint pain
Serious side effects
- Inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis) could be severe and can even cause death
- persistent pain in your abdomen
- problems related to kidneys.
- Heart Diseases
- Gemigliptin tablet has a maximum daily recommended dose of 50 mg once a day. If a dose of this medication is missed, the patient should take it as soon as possible.
- It's not a good idea to take two doses on the same day.
- When combined with a sulfonylurea, a lower sulfonylurea dose may be required to reduce the risk of hypoglycemia.
- Patients with impaired renal function do not require any dosage adjustments.
- Elderly: Gemigliptin's efficacy and safety were comparable in young and elderly patients. However, gemigliptin should be used with caution in elderly patients because their physiological functions, such as liver and kidney, are often compromised.
- Children and Adolescents Under the Age of 18: Safety and effectiveness in children and adolescents under the age of 18 have not been established.
Most Searched Terms
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?