CategoriesNutraceuticals Supplement & ProductAnti DiabeticAnti InfectivesAnti MalarialsAnti NeoplasticsBlood RelatedCardiacDermaGastro IntestinalGynaecologicalHormonesNeuro CnsOphthalOphthal OtologicalsOthersOtologicalsPain AnalgesicsRespiratorySex Stimulants RejuvenatorsStomatologicalsUrologyVaccinesVitamins Minerals NutrientsAyurvedic & Herbal MoleculesVeterinary Molecules
Epalrestat Manufacturers In India | Epalrestat Mecobalamin Tablets Manufacturing Companies
Epalrestat Manufacturers In India - Epalrestat is a carboxylic acid derivative and a reversible, non-competitive aldose reductase inhibitor used to treat diabetic neuropathy, which is one of the most common long-term complications of diabetes mellitus. The global Epalrestat market is predicted to increase at a substantial rate between 2021 and 2027, according to the forecast. Because key companies are increasingly adopting techniques, the market is expected to grow at a stable pace through 2020.
If you are thinking to invest in the Epalrestat manufacturing market then read the detailed information about Epalrestat Manufacturers In India in this article.
What is Epalrestat and how does it work?
- Epalrestat is a derivative of carboxylic acid.
- It inhibits the accumulation of sorbitol in cells, which has been linked to diabetic nerve damage.
- It belongs to a class of drugs known as reversible aldose reductase inhibitors,' which are used to treat diabetic neuropathy.
Uses of Epalrestat:
Epalrestat is a drug that is used to treat diabetic nerve pain.
General Information about Epalrestat
- Generic Name: Epalrestat
- DrugBank Accession Number: DB15293
- Type: Small Molecule
- Groups: Investigational
- Chemical Formula: C15H13NO3S2
Before Using Epalrestat
- There is no known interaction with alcohol. Before consuming, it is recommended that you speak with your doctor.
- There are no studies that are adequate. It is not advised to take this medication when pregnant. Do not take this medication without consulting your doctor.
- Unless absolutely necessary, this medicine should not be used by women who are breastfeeding. Before using this prescription, talk to your doctor about all of the dangers and benefits. Based on your clinical state, your doctor may advise you to stop nursing or stop taking the medicine.
- Patients who have a known allergy to epalrestat or any of the other inactive components in this drug should avoid using it.
When and how to consume this Epalrestat?
- Follow your doctor's instructions and take this medicine orally with a glass of water.
- Stick to the doctor's directions on the medicine description.
- This medicine should be taken before a meal
Common side effects of Epalrestat
- Nausea and vomiting
- Irregular heartbeat
- Abdominal pain
- Dry mouth
- Weakness and general discomfort
Important Information regarding Epalrestat
- Adherence to anti-diabetic medication can help to postpone or avoid the onset of diabetic nerve damage.
- If you already have diabetic nerve damage, make sure you're wearing the right shoes and checking your feet every day to catch any lesions early.
- Avoid weight-bearing activities if you have a foot injury or an open wound.
Most Searched Terms on Epalrestat Tablets
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?