CategoriesNutraceuticals Supplement & ProductAnti DiabeticAnti InfectivesAnti MalarialsAnti NeoplasticsBlood RelatedCardiacDermaGastro IntestinalGynaecologicalHormonesNeuro CnsOphthalOphthal OtologicalsOthersOtologicalsPain AnalgesicsRespiratorySex Stimulants RejuvenatorsStomatologicalsUrologyVaccinesVitamins Minerals NutrientsAyurvedic & Herbal MoleculesVeterinary Molecules
GANGLIA PLUS Capsule...
Methylcobalamin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin B-c...
ALFAMIN (Soft Gelat...
Methylcobalamin 1500mcg. Alpha LipoicAcid 100mg...
MECOBALAMIN Alpha Li...
MECOBALAMIN-1500MCG, Alpha Lipoic Acid-100MG, P...
PREGABALIN-75MG, Alpha Lipoic Acid-100MG, METHY...
MECOBALMIN, ALPHA LIPOIC ACID, PYRIDOXINE, VITA...
MECOBALAMINE 1500MCG , FOLIC ACID 1.5MG , VITAM...
Methylcobalamin 1500mcg, Alpha Lipoic Acid , Vi...
MECOBALAMIN 1500mcg , ALPHA LIPOIC ACID 300mg ,...
Methylcobalamin 1500mcg+ Alpha Lipoic acid 100m...
RENURON-PG Softgel C...
Pregabalin 75mg, Methylco. 750mg, Alpha Lipoic ...
Nervidale-OD Soft Ge...
Methylcobalamin,Alpha Lipoic Acid, Pyridoxine H...
Methylcobalamin 1500 mcg, Alpha Lipoic Acid – 1...
Methylcobalamin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Thiamine Hy...
MECOBALAMIN 1000mcg, ALPHA ACID 100MG, PYRIDOXI...
Methylcobalamin 1500 mcg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 100...
METHYLCOBALAMIN 1500 mcg, ALPHA LIPOIC ACID 100...
LYCOPENE 10000mcg, GRAPE SEED EXTRACT 50mg, AL...
Benfotiamine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Inositol, Pyri...
MCB -ALA Capsules
Methylcobalamin 1500mcg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 100m...
Methylcobalamin 1500mcg, Alpha Lipoic Acid100mg...
Mecobalamin 1500mcg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg, ...
MECOBALAMIN 1500MCG, ALPHA LOPIC ACID 100MG, FO...
Methylcobalamin 1500 mcg, Alpha-lipoic Acid 100...
Mecobalamin 1500 mcg, Alpha Lipoic acid 100 mg,...
Alpha Lipoic Acid, Methylcobalamin, Folic Acid,...
Alpha Lipoic Acid Manufacturers In India | Alpha Lipoic Acid Third Party Manufacturing Company
Alpha Lipoic Acid Manufacturers In India - The market for Alpha Lipoic Acid was worth USD 805.7 million in 2020, and it is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.3 percent from 2021 to 2027. Increased alpha-lipoic acid penetration in the healthcare sector will boost product demand. As a result, investing in this industry is beneficial. If you are trying to find the Best Alpha Lipoic Acid Manufacturers In India then we can help you regarding the same. PharmaHopers have the list of some of the Top Alpha Lipoic Acid Manufacturing companies In India.
The growth of production capacity is a priority for key pharma players in the alpha-lipoic acid business. Suzhou Fushilai Pharmaceutical, HiMedia Laboratories, Infa Group (Olon S.p.A.), MTC Industries, Shandong Qidu Pharmaceutical, Jiangsu To hope Pharmaceutical, GeroNova Research, Qufu Maidesen Fine Chemical, Shanghai Shyndec (Modern) Pharmaceutical, Source Naturals, and others are some of the players in the Indian market.
The alpha-lipoic acid market has a bright future, with applications in nutritional supplements, medicines, cosmetics, and other areas. Growing healthcare and dietary food products, rising consumer awareness of general fitness and healthcare, and rising obesity problems among both men and women are the main drivers of this market. For more information about Alpha Lipoic Acid, read the article given below. Contact PharmaHopers for the Top listed Alpha Lipoic Acid Manufacturers In India.
What is alpha-lipoic acid and how it works?
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an organic molecule found in the mitochondria, the human cell's powerhouse.
- The organosulfur chemical alpha-lipoic acid, commonly known as thioctic acid, is produced from caprylic acid. This acid is commonly needed to break down carbs in order for numerous organs to operate properly.
- This is an antioxidant also recognized as Acetate Replacing Factor, ALA, Thioctan, Biletan, Lipoicin, and many other names.
- Herbal supplements containing alpha-lipoic acid are widely available. Many herbal compounds have no defined production requirements, and some advertised supplements have been found to be tainted with harmful metals or other medications.
- To reduce the possibility of contamination, herbal/health supplements should be acquired from a reputable source.
- By neutralizing free radicals (waste products created in the body during energy production), such as reactive oxygen and nitrogen species, alpha-lipoic acid works as a powerful antioxidant (a chemical that protects cells from injury). It also kickstarts the body's natural antioxidant activities.
- It also keeps the body's Vitamin E and Vitamin C levels in check.
Uses of Alpha Lipoic Acid
- The antioxidant alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) has been used to treat diabetes and HIV.
- According to several studies, alpha-lipoic acid aids in the reduction of insulin resistance.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is popular among consumers all over the world since it boosts the immune system and protects the retina from damage caused by certain disorders.
- Researchers have discovered that alpha-lipoic acid is effective in the treatment of a variety of health conditions, including glaucoma, kidney disease, Amanita mushroom poisoning, peripheral arterial disease, and migraines, which have resulted in a significant increase in demand for alpha-lipoic acid from the pharmaceutical industry.
- The use of an alpha-lipoic acid supplement not only protects the brain in the event of damage or injury but also aids in the appropriate functioning of the liver.
- C-reactive protein (CRP) levels can be dramatically reduced.
- Many diet gurus and supplement producers have inflated alpha-lipoic acid's capacity to increase calorie burning and aid weight loss.
- Manufacturers of cosmetics frequently claim that their products benefit from alpha-lipoic acid's "anti-aging" effects.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, Alzheimer's disease, alcoholic liver difficulties, altitude sickness, heart-related nerve problems, and diabetes-related vision problems have all been treated using alpha-lipoic acid.
- Scientific Name(s): 1,2-dithiolane-3-pentanoic acid, 1,2-dithiolane-3-valeric acid, 5-(1,2-dithiolan-3-yl) valeric acid, 6,8-thioctic acid
- Drug class: Nutraceutical products
- The generic name is alpha-lipoic acid (AL fa lye POE ik AS id)
- Brand name: Alpha-Lipoic-Acid-300, Alpha Lipoic, Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Dosage forms consist of oral capsule (100 mg; 200 mg; 300 mg; 600 mg); oral tablet (100 mg; 300 mg; 50 mg)
Before taking Alpha-lipoic acid
- Alpha-lipoic acid is possibly safe during pregnancy when taken by mouth. It's been taken successfully during pregnancy in doses as high as 600 mg per day for up to four weeks.
It is unknown whether alpha-lipoic acid gets into breast milk or if it is harmful to a nursing baby. If you're breastfeeding, don't use this product without consulting a doctor.
Children: When given by mouth in doses of up to 600 mg daily for three months, alpha-lipoic acid appears to be safe in children aged 10 to 17. However, taking significant doses of alpha-lipoic acid by mouth may be dangerous for children. Children aged 14 months to 16 years old have experienced seizures, vomiting, and unconsciousness after taking up to 2400 mg of alpha-lipoic acid in a single dose.
- Surgery: Alpha-lipoic acid has the ability to lower blood sugar levels. During and after surgery, alpha-lipoic acid may interfere with blood sugar regulation. 2 weeks before an elective surgical procedure, stop taking alpha-lipoic acid.
- If you have liver illness, diabetes (alpha-lipoic acid might cause low blood sugar), a thyroid issue, or a thiamine deficiency, see your doctor, pharmacist, or another healthcare provider to see if using this medication is safe for you (thiamine is a form of vitamin B)
- Do not use alpha-lipoic acid supplements as a stand-alone treatment for diabetes, diabetes complications, or other ailments for which a benefit may be claimed, as these diseases require medical attention.
How to take alpha-lipoic acid
- Alpha-lipoic acid is found naturally in several foods such as red meats; organ meats like liver, heart, kidney, etc.; broccoli; spinach; tomatoes; Brussels sprouts; potatoes; green peas; rice bran; etc.
- When considering the use of herbal or ayurvedic supplements and doses, seek the advice of your doctor. You might also want to talk to a practitioner who specializes in herbal/health supplement use.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is also available as a supplement in many health stores and on the internet. Supplements can have 1,000 times the amount of alpha-lipoic acid found in meals.
- Because certain foods can reduce the acid's absorption, it's recommended to take alpha-lipoic supplements on an empty stomach.
- Without consulting a doctor, do not take different kinds of alpha-lipoic acid (tablets and capsules) at the same time. It mainly results in overdosing and cause serious side effects
- Although there is no specific dosage, the majority of evidence suggests that 300–600 mg is enough and safe. Alternatively, you can use the directions on the bottle's back.
- Alpha-lipoic acid may be required in greater amounts by people with diabetes problems or cognitive disorders. In such circumstances, it's best to check with your doctor to see how much is most helpful.
- Because food depletes alpha lipoic acid levels in the body, it should be taken on an empty stomach 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating.
Dosing Information of Alpha-lipoic acid
Numerous clinical trials have used oral alpha-lipoic acid dosages ranging from 200 to 1,800 mg per day. It's also given intravenously at daily doses that are similar. To find out what dose is best for a certain disease, speak with a healthcare provider.
Adult Dose for Dietary Supplement
- Take one or two capsules of alpha-lipoic acid 300 mg once or twice a day.
- 1 pill of alpha-lipoic acid 50 mg orally once a day with a meal
Side Effects of Alpha-lipoic acid.
- skin rash
- muscle cramp
- tingling "pins and needles" sensation
- Alpha-lipoic acid can decrease blood sugar levels.
Most Searched Terms
- Alpha Lipoic Acid Tablets
- Mecobalamin And Alpha Lipoic Acid Capsules
- mecobalamin alpha lipoic acid pyridoxine and folic acid
- alpha lipoic acid capsules
- methylcobalamin alpha lipoic acid vitamin d3
- alpha lipoic acid 600 mg
- alpha lipoic acid pyridoxine hydrochloride
- benfotiamine methylcobalamin alpha lipoic acid
- alpha lipoic acid and metformin
Post your Requirement
You are looking for?